White Lady in a Black Bar

I did that with my ex-wife. She was wearing an ultra see thru top with 38 C breasts, and a mini skirt. Commando of course. I was at the bar getting drinks. As i walked back there was 2 guys at our table. One was fingering her. which she clearly enjoyed. The other guy was making out with her with his hand under her top. We all went back to their place. The fucked her for hours non stop. She finally said that their cocks were so big that they fucked her pussy raw. Agreat time was had by all.
I'm so damn jealous.

m-bj4hdaaecaa-mh-99kaie_q4f6sbrti-original_233904271-jpg.1855533

THIS IS WHAT I LOVE TO FIND AT THE CLUB!!!!!
This is what my wife wants as well

What north county bars would you recommend? I want to drop my wife off at one, then pick her up 4 hrs later as her Uber driver with any bulls she catches.
Some bars in the city include The Marquee downtown, Shi Sha in the grove, Ranoush in Bridgeton, Deja Vu in St Peters, The Pepper Lounge downtown. Sunday Brunch at Social House.

What north county bars would you recommend? I want to drop my wife off at one, then pick her up 4 hrs later as her Uber driver with any bulls she catches.
Does she know about it or are you just gonna drop her and go away? Doesn't look safe for her. I wouldn't go this way for sure as we’re living in an evil world.

Back