White Lady in a Black Bar

Woking in the UK around Birmingham it’s known for heavily populated with black families, we he’d been to the theatre in the city then went out to party , finding a bar we entered, it was full of black men and a couple of white women , not being fazed as I know Kim loves black men , we had a ball there , however, there where two older black man who constantly looked at Kim eventually came over to chat to me telling me she was beautiful, Kim joined us and they got on very well , both men flirted with Kim , as the night progressed one invited us to go back to his place for drinks , Kim eagerly agreed , drinks flowed , Kim danced , one started to feel her up , removing her panties one hand caressing her ass the other squeezing her nipples , she ended up naked , the other guy looked at me telling me to sit , they then proceeded to take Kim in every position, she was in her element enjoying being fucked , she even got double penetrated, finally they both gave her the best cum bath , they both thanked me and asked if I would bring her back for moor as they love slutty white wives with husbands who understand, we went back on several occasions but that’s another story .

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
As a white cuck I have been to many bars and other occasions where I was the only white person. My Cuckoldress was Black.

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
Nice pussy!

It would not be long before she was being fucked silly by every Black man in the bar.
I did that with my ex-wife. She was wearing an ultra see thru top with 38 C breasts, and a mini skirt. Commando of course. I was at the bar getting drinks. As i walked back there was 2 guys at our table. One was fingering her. which she clearly enjoyed. The other guy was making out with her with his hand under her top. We all went back to their place. The fucked her for hours non stop. She finally said that their cocks were so big that they fucked her pussy raw. Agreat time was had by all.

What "Pamlovesblack" said! This is one of my favorite fantasies. I need a black man to help me make this happen. In Atlanta, Greenville or Spartanburg, SC or Knoxville, TN. Be in touch!View attachment 1720208
You don't need a black man to help you with that, you have all you need already... YOURSELF. All you need to do is show up and the rest will happen before you can say "black men over here please" lol.

Back