White Lady in a Black Bar

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
On my to do list with my future girlfriend šŸ˜

We went to a black bar once looking for a few well hung younger guys. All be got were dirty looks and a few nasty comments. Needless to say, we left :-((
You do not want to go to lower income black club or bar no white women i fucked ever wanted to go around thugs and hoodlums in the hood. When I see certain stories I call bullshit and figure a man is writing that *******

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.i

I wish this would happen to me..I know I would be in good hands. It would be the push I needed to be used like I deserve to be and how I'm dying to be.

[QUOTE = "Carine, message: 3122197, membre: 361096"]
En France, nous avons un club afro. Parfois j'y vais et souvent je suis la seule fille blanche. Il y a des hommes qui vous chassent car ils savent pourquoi vous ĆŖtes ici. Les filles noires Ć©taient vraiment hostiles.
[/CITATION]
Can you give me the name of ur bar in france?
Il y a quelques lieux qui ont Ć©mergĆ© assez rĆ©cemment Ć  Paris / Marseille oĆ¹ chaque semaine vous serez servi par l'ambiance.

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
Where is this club? Could be a fun outing

The first time I shared my wife with a black man, we went to a black bar to see what happens. It was not all black but well over 50% black patrons. I remember some of the glares from the black women when she danced with a big handsome black man. Here is the story I wrote about experience:

You do not want to go to lower income black club or bar no white women i fucked ever wanted to go around thugs and hoodlums in the hood. When I see certain stories I call bullshit and figure a man is writing that *******
My husband takes me to a couple black neighborhood bars in North St.Louis and there are not any real thugs and Ive hooked up with a few older gentlemen and I really liked it!And Im not a man writting this!

My husband takes me to a couple black neighborhood bars in North St.Louis and there are not any real thugs and Ive hooked up with a few older gentlemen and I really liked it!And Im not a man writting this!
Love to hear about clubs in St. Louis area. My wife stopped playing when Covid started. She is older and somewhat out of shape but I love sharing her. Miss the lifestyle clubs we use to go to.

Back