White Lady in a Black Bar

My husband takes me to a couple black neighborhood bars in North St.Louis and there are not any real thugs and Ive hooked up with a few older gentlemen and I really liked it!And Im not a man writting this!
Still does not negate what I said, I never saw it in my life and I have lived in 11 metro areas in my life ,name spots you been too

While I was in UK hubby introduced me to his secretary, she was a little older than me but lovely, we spent many times together and became good friend , but I did learn her husband was a wanker , one coffee morning she mentioned my love for black men , taken back but curious found out hubby had mentioned my love for black cock to her .
That evening I questioned hubby , he said she showed lots of interest, why don’t you take her out one night, next coffee meet I suggested she come out with me , she was so keen but did want to go to a different area not local .
Spoke to my bull and he suggested I take her to a bar in Birmingham that he knew , the date was set , my bull took us both , the bar was full , she looked nervous but was looking around , soon she was chatted up , at one stage she went missing , coming back she was very flushed , smiling I asked if she was ok , my friend went and got drinks , putting them on the table he told her that one guy wanted to know if your free , her answer was yes , so , later we left with the other guy , back at my bulls house she got the fuck of her life .

Please login or become a member to view

I want to eat all the cum!!

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
i grew up regularly being the only white girl in a black bar and w my juicy fat ass n thighs— always went home happy. i enjoy the organic gangbang too, or a delicious spitroast to send me off to sleep

I did it but a bit differently.!!!
I had a sex session at an apartment in Canary Wharf London that was owned by my Black Boyfriend,s Brother ( He was an officer in the Royal Navy and at sea).
I had been dropped off there by Hubs, on the Friday night, and it was just the two of us on the Friday night.
But Saturday morning We were joined by some of His friends about 6 of them.
They all took turns in using Me ( Which I loved and was a very willing girl 😜).
Afterwards they decided to take Me to “ All Bar One “ which is a large bar in the centre of Canary Wharf.
The bar was reasonably crowded and as We walked in I could see I was getting quite a lot of attention from the mainly white customers.
Now this was around year 2000.and White girls with a gang of Black guys was not a common sight.
We sat a table on stools and after a little while my main man noticed that I had a fairly large wet patch on my Dress near my bum.
Yes the earlier fuck sessions deposits were running out.
Now my lovely boyfriend thought He would embarrass Me , by pointing out to His mates what was making my dress Wet.
( I would also point out both Hub and I had been swingers for quite a number of years, and I had been watched quite a lot of times and it never once bothered me in the slightest , I fact it turned Me on ).
So when their attempts to embarrass me, started to draw attention from other white customers, this was picked up by a table full of other girls, Who quickly understood what was going on.
I also was feeling extremely “ Horny “ from this and said to the gang please take Me back to the flat and do it again.
They of course readily agreed, as We walked out, I could feel I was the centre of attention, especially from the girls all together at the next table, one of which gave me a knowing wink as I walked towards Her on my way out.
I licked my lips and winked back.
We went back and had a repeat session before Hubs picked Me up around 5.00 pm.
I often think now at the age of 74, what those watching what went on that day, I certainly feel that the table of other girl,s could not take their eyes off of what was going on.
My Husband has always encouraged Me to live my life fully, in the sexual sense, We have had some wonderful times together, and We both think the World of each other.
Perhaps as He Himself was always well endowed, and quite popular with other Woman, this gave Him the confidence to allow Me more freedom.
Needless to say I considered myself such a lucky girl to find a lifetime partner like Him.
We now have only memories to look back on, but We are still together.
I guess !!! A strange love story but all very true 👍😁❤️

Back