White Lady in a Black Bar

My wife worked in the UK in the 90s as a councillor her clients were young black offenders, one was in very bad gang and was always in trouble as he got older he became a leader in the gang , but Kim kept trying to convert him , one afternoon she had to go and visit him , that night she told me that he was getting better and truly he was , several months later she got a call from him telling her he had a job and all was going well , he invited us to a party on 5he Saturday night .

We arrived to an all black party but were very welcomed, the night was great ,Kim danced away with everyone and had a ball , people left leaving around six drinkers ,I had chatted with most and got a lot of praise on how pretty Kim was and in great shape , it was then I realised the mood had changed and Kim was now a target for the men , they asked me to sit , Kim came over and told me not to worry , they had asked her earlier if I would be ok with her being fucked , gangbanged was the idea .

So I sat and watched all six enjoy my wife in every position, this led to many great nights at the gangs house.

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
Long time ago in Harlem NYC....Love Nest bar on 8th Ave between 134-135th st, VIP lounge, black men only, it was fun.......

Attachments

• SCAN0012qxx1xx.jpg
    SCAN0012qxx1xx.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 334
There was a nightclub in Brazil that wasn’t black only but it was 90% frequented by blacks.

some of the black guys starting at her, long story short at some point of the night I went to the toilet and when came back I kept some distance but somewhere I could watch her, and there was this tall black guy talking to her, they started kissing and cuddling each other, I stayed about nearly one hour from distance watching them. She told the black guy she was going to the toilet, took her phone and texted me asking where I was i told her I would wait for her in front of the toilet.

she came to me and said she was super hot with this black guy and she was leaving with him, for me to go home and don’t wait her awake.

I was a bit jealous but that was a super hot scene she couldn’t miss

we came back couple times to this same club and couple extra things will share soon

Literally, if you're a slim/average and attractive young or middle aged woman, you've got nothing to worry about, especially if you are hot.
As a white guy I've been to a few of these places with ex girlfriends. I had no threatening looks towards me, maybe because the black guys just wanted to be inside her. But I'd never go to them as a single white guy, not a chance.

Single white women, literally, get in there, live it up, zero worries.

By the way, black clubs/bars I mention were in Dudley and Birmingham, England UK. I've no experience of London.
where in Birmingham .. we quite often stay there at our favourite nudist club .. might be nice to take a trip out .. ;)

Back