White Lady in a Black Bar

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
Hi, just curious what clubs you went to. Let me know if you have a minute. Thanks

I have visited a predominate black club on 2 occasions. Both times I was allowed/instructed to dance with anyone who asked. I was fondled, touched everywhere, stripped of my panties but not fucked. Both times my bbc would not allow me to be fucked.
Did your bbc tell you why he did not allow someone else to fuck you?

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.

In France we have Afro club. Sometimes i'm going there and often i'm the only white girl. There men are hunting you as they know why you are here. Black girls use to be really hostile.

Back