White Lady in a Black Bar

Wow,lots of bars in downtown St.Louis and Southern Illinois are predominately black!!!Ive been dating a black guy I met when my husband dropped me at an Illinois bar a while back and its gotten pretty serious,we've been dating a little over a month now.I go to quite a few mostly black clubs in North St.Louis and Sauget,Brooklyn,Belleville and Centerville Illinois and the men love me because Im getting really good at being a little white married slut!I never leave alone lol

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
Why aren’t there any clubs like this in Melbourne ?
Maybe because there aren’t enough black men in Melbourne to support such a club ?
How very disappointing !
If there is,please let us know,and we’ll be there with “bells on” ! Lol xxx

Back