White Lady in a Black Bar

1-gif.2222000

Was casually seeing a guy who took me to a “rap show” in Brooklyn, lol. It was a little intimidating at first because obviously I stood out and all eyes turned to me being literally the only white person in that venue, but it was fun and I definitely got turned on from the thought of the potential for something very exciting to happen. :threesome:

Just come back from UK ,while in Birmingham,I went to a pub ,I realised I was the only white person ,being a female I did attract attention some not good,as I was leaving one black man opened the door and asked if I wanted company he followed me out ,we chatted,he invited me to go to a nother pub again it was mostly black but I was accepted because I came with a black man,he introduced me to his friends who accepted me being there.
We al had a great time ,telling them I was leaving to go back to Australia in two days time they suggested we have a party before I go home .
Friday night at the pub was where the party was ,drinks flowed music bellowed,black men can dance and they know how to move ,the pub started to empty as time was called,I started to ******* up but Jack told me to slow down as we are going to stay ,the doors were shut leaving me with two black men and the owner ,Jack kissed me and asked if I was cool with staying I returned the kiss.
Jack undressed me led me to a back room ,the other two was already naked sitting on a lounge Jack led me to them I fel to my knees and sucked one cock at a time they tasted very salty but I love that ,Jack was behind me I could feel his cock sliding between my ass cheeks it felt thick and then I realised how thick it was as he pushed in me he fucked me and at the same time finger fucking my ass,I suddenly realised one of the men I was sucking could not hold on any longer and fed me one hell off a load I tried to swallow as much as I could ,his cock went limp and I cleaned him up,to my surprise the other man held my head and kissed me he shared cum with me,Jack Stopped fucking pulled out and asked me to suck him as I sucked he told me why he finger fucked my ass Sam sat on the lounge Jack told me to mount Sam ,sams cock went in without any issues leaving my ass bare and vulnerable to Jacks cock ,Jack fed his cock head into my ass hole then slowly pushed it deep in me I was now being fucked by two cocks ,Sam came very quickly but Jack just kept fucking he then pulled out held my head and shoved his cock in my mouth and blew ,again Sam came and kissed me enjoying Jacks cum with me .

Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. I ate so much pussy you would have blown a load watching!!!! Black and White Women!!!!! James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST TAKING MAN AFTER MAN AFTER MAN AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

1902-jpg.70996

tumblr_m3dcg4tmxh1qj1azvo1_500-jpeg.84158
Very hot and erotic story and experience.

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!

Where are these clubs?

Marusialt your a good girl!All we white girls married or not need to step up and give ourselves for black mens pleasure!Ive been married for 21 years and 10 of those years Ive been making love with black men and taking only black cock.
Thanks for the support, I am happy that I am now a good and obedient slut for blacks. And you are right - all white girls should always be available to black guys!

Back