White Lady in a Black Bar

Im sure that Robin would enjoy going to an all black bar...without hesitation.....but only if a black man took her there. She would love the attention from the other brothas ...want to be shown off by the brotha who brought her there.....make sure all the other brothas knew she was married and he was fucking her...but she would only be fucking him....not every black man in the bar.

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
He is a very good to you ... Enjoy

Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. I ate so much pussy you would have blown a load watching!!!! Black and White Women!!!!! James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST TAKING MAN AFTER MAN AFTER MAN AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

1902-jpg.70996

tumblr_m3dcg4tmxh1qj1azvo1_500-jpeg.84158
What a wonderful way to relax

Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. I ate so much pussy you would have blown a load watching!!!! Black and White Women!!!!! James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST TAKING MAN AFTER MAN AFTER MAN AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

1902-jpg.70996

tumblr_m3dcg4tmxh1qj1azvo1_500-jpeg.84158
I would have to taste some cum filled pussy the girls can't get all the fun

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
You are absolutely beautiful and deserve only the best ,your husband is a very lucky man

You are absolutely beautiful and deserve only the best ,your husband is a very lucky man
Went to a private black gentlemans club Saturday night in Illinois and the doorman stopped my white husband at the door and I was swept inside and sat at the bar.Right away a nice,friendly guy,very nice shook my hand and kissed me!Right away I slid off my barstool and slid my little pussy right down on his thigh and dug my fingernails into his ribs and he kissed me again passionately!!!At this point I forgot all about my little white husband.He pulled me close and kissed me deep and hard and wet and I started fucking his muscular,hard leg and I began to run my pussy up on his throbbing hard cock in his pants.Within a few strokes he pulled his cock out and held me there on that barstool grinding his hard cock deep in my pussy and nobody paid any attention until he put a huge hot load way up in me and kissed me and said,welcome to the club have a great time tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!And OMG I DID!!!!!!!!!!! I met a few extremely fine gentlemen who took me to another level and introduced me to a very private place in the club with fluffy soft furniture where they took me all the way again and again and I was truly a black mans white whore lol a few black men!!! If my husband knew what his wife did tonight GOD IT WAS GOOD!!! I spent the night with John and he brought me home Sunday after he made love to me all morning!This kind of ******* happens every time I go out and my very tiny pussy gets all beat up and sore lol and sloppy lol

Went to a private black gentlemans club Saturday night in Illinois and the doorman stopped my white husband at the door and I was swept inside and sat at the bar.Right away a nice,friendly guy,very nice shook my hand and kissed me!Right away I slid off my barstool and slid my little pussy right down on his thigh and dug my fingernails into his ribs and he kissed me again passionately!!!At this point I forgot all about my little white husband.He pulled me close and kissed me deep and hard and wet and I started fucking his muscular,hard leg and I began to run my pussy up on his throbbing hard cock in his pants.Within a few strokes he pulled his cock out and held me there on that barstool grinding his hard cock deep in my pussy and nobody paid any attention until he put a huge hot load way up in me and kissed me and said,welcome to the club have a great time tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!And OMG I DID!!!!!!!!!!! I met a few extremely fine gentlemen who took me to another level and introduced me to a very private place in the club with fluffy soft furniture where they took me all the way again and again and I was truly a black mans white whore lol a few black men!!! If my husband knew what his wife did tonight GOD IT WAS GOOD!!! I spent the night with John and he brought me home Sunday after he made love to me all morning!This kind of ******* happens every time I go out and my very tiny pussy gets all beat up and sore lol and sloppy lol

anybody else notice or care that this poster is a bisexual male?

Back