White Lady in a Black Bar

Not a club as such but here goes.
When I was 16 I started dating an amazing girls I went to school with. She was stunning. So stunning in fact that none of the guys would ask her out on a date and the few that did she rejected.
She was on the fashion pages of some of the biggest UK national papers even at school. At 16 she left and went to the London school of fashion and soon she was modelling in all papers and mags. She was stunning. Long bling hair, very pale skinned, slim in a typical modelling size and talk nearly 6ft.
Anyway, she was also very very shy inside and I was the first boy that fucked her.
She and I were invited to a birthday party of a Black girlfriend of her's - only two Black people in our class.
Turned out we were the only white people there. You can imagine the looks we got, the looks I got and guys were asking her to dance all night.
I was a cocky so and so at the time and being brought up in central London with loads of Black mates etc, I didn't have a problem.
But I left for her sake not mine. I had a hard on all the way back to her place and fucked her all night talking about the Black guys.
Looking back, I am glad I took her home because she was very innocent. But a part of me......

Another great story i loved reading, and wow i messed my panties once again while reading :wub:
i wish I could take her back there now, older and much more sluttier and daring in way she behaves and dresses , I can remember how excited I was and how long it seemed until she came back to the hotel, and the excitement in her as she got ready to go that night, how I dealt with the humiliation that night down in the hotel bar with Vaz knowing h was going to be taking her , I almost stopped her going, worried about her going after she told me the night before Vaz had said they would "fuck her ragged" I was downing drinks to calm me down, I noticed Vaz was pouring her doubles. she had a thin see thru lace dress and black high shoes, I went to the toilet and as I returned to the bar I looked through the vision glass panel, Vaz was stood by her, and moved away as he saw me returning.
He told us he was going to change and a guy came to look after the bar , she told me after he went Vaz had slipped his fingers in her bare cunt under her dress as she sat on the stool telling her he was "just checking she was knickerless like she had promised him the night before"
I could tell she was quite looking forward to going and I said I was worried and perhaps she shouldn't go, she told me to stop worrying and go upstairs so that she was going be alone when Vaz came back after changing
I went back up to the room and watched from the bedroom window for them to come out on the street, 10 mins later I heard her heels on the footpath on the street, and saw them walking towards the club his hand on her ass as they walked away up the street

Geoffrya Im sure he took her completely in every way lol they always do!!!And Im sure she loved every second,I always do!!!!Dont let it stop there!Encourage her to keep riding that black cock and let her get as much as she can!Good man!

Geoffrya Im sure he took her completely in every way lol they always do!!!And Im sure she loved every second,I always do!!!!Dont let it stop there!Encourage her to keep riding that black cock and let her get as much as she can!Good man!
this actually happened nearly14 years ago, whilst I have shared her regularly for 30 yrs, she has always had both black and white lovers it was a black cock (2NO in fact) I actually caught her cheating with in the beginning it has always because of this I love her fucking blacks ive always had this kink since the time I caught her cheating when I first heard the term "ace of spades" and the tattoo I wanted her to get one , she didn't take me seriously I didn't think until she went away on a dirty weekend with Kevin her boss and he talked her into getting it done
that in itself just inflamed the desire for me about her getting "blacked"
luckily I don't have any issues in who she fucks and as you say she can get as much as she can!!! she prefers black but will fuck either

i wish I could take her back there now, older and much more sluttier and daring in way she behaves and dresses , I can remember how excited I was and how long it seemed until she came back to the hotel, and the excitement in her as she got ready to go that night, how I dealt with the humiliation that night down in the hotel bar with Vaz knowing h was going to be taking her , I almost stopped her going, worried about her going after she told me the night before Vaz had said they would "fuck her ragged" I was downing drinks to calm me down, I noticed Vaz was pouring her doubles. she had a thin see thru lace dress and black high shoes, I went to the toilet and as I returned to the bar I looked through the vision glass panel, Vaz was stood by her, and moved away as he saw me returning.
He told us he was going to change and a guy came to look after the bar , she told me after he went Vaz had slipped his fingers in her bare cunt under her dress as she sat on the stool telling her he was "just checking she was knickerless like she had promised him the night before"
I could tell she was quite looking forward to going and I said I was worried and perhaps she shouldn't go, she told me to stop worrying and go upstairs so that she was going be alone when Vaz came back after changing
I went back up to the room and watched from the bedroom window for them to come out on the street, 10 mins later I heard her heels on the footpath on the street, and saw them walking towards the club his hand on her ass as they walked away up the street
I wouldn't mind to have some more details to read on this story :bounce:

I went on a date with a guy to a bar in his uncle's house!..there was no sign outside to show it was a bar but when you went in through the back porch it was like any small bar you had ever seen with neon signs and a long bar with stools and even had a few booths in the back! There were just a couple of older guys in there when we walked in, but they had customers all night.

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
Which bar was this I’d love to attend

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
Since I only date BBC, I go with them to predominately black bars all the time. Sometimes my date protects me, other times i end up in a back private room. To survive I do as I am told.

Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. I ate so much pussy you would have blown a load watching!!!! Black and White Women!!!!! James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST TAKING MAN AFTER MAN AFTER MAN AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

1902-jpg.70996

tumblr_m3dcg4tmxh1qj1azvo1_500-jpeg.84158

Last edited:
Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
AMAZING NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE. would I?

My husband and I usually frequent the local lifestyle clubs when we can get away. When my husband is out of town, however, I have visited a few of the local Black clubs that I feel comfortable in though I must admit I have poked my head into some of the ones on the seedier side of the city. It's just something about the patronage that draws me there;). Never the less I've always had good experiences and met some extraordinary men :).

Good girl Margarita!!!My lovers take me to alot of black mens clubs when we go out.Last time I was fucked six times on the dance floor alone and taken to the mens room and guys took turns on me until cum was running out all over me!I love being a sex toy for black men,they fuck me so much better than my husband,I cum so many times I cant count lol

Back