White Lady in a Black Bar

Yes you are correct but I don't know of any at moment that have the rule that white men cant go in.
many years ago I was working in London in the east end Stratford
I was staying in a small hotel which was owned by a black guy called Vaz (I think that's how it was spelt)
the hotel had small bar that the guests could ******* in, he was nice friendly guy who used have a few beers with us, we knew of this small club just 50 yds from his hotel which black only were allowed.
One night at his suggestion he said he would take a strollwith us and take us in as he knew all who went there and he could get us in and have a *******, so one night he did this and four of us working there went in late and he got us in
it was only basically a house in a mid terrace, and it was packed full even though it was mid week and full of black men, with just one black women in there who we were told was the bar mans wife, the place reeked of cannabis being smoked,

Some months later Sammy and I went to London for a weekend and as I knew the hotel, which was quiet at the weekend as it really catered for working men away from home, so I rang and booked the room with Vaz and we went, I had told Sammy about the guy who owned the hotel and told her he was just her type, and had hoped something might happen with her and Vaz in the bar and said she might have some fun with him, and got her dressed up in her sexy slutty dresses with high heels and looking sexy,
we arrived and I could tell he fancied her when we were in the bar that evening, she said she really liked him and I could tell if I left her alone with him he would end up fucking her, around 11.00 am I suggested we go upstairs as I had had enough to *******, and she said. "you go on up I will be up in a while" I knew then by the look in her eye she was going fuck him, so ff I went to bed.
Three hours later she came up in the room fucked several times by him, we talked as we fucked and played and she said he had mentioned he could take her to a club on the Saturday night where white blokes were not allowed in, and it meant she would have to go with him, but how could she "get away from him " meaning me.
She told him not to worry about me, and she could go, half indicating that I would let her go and she could hardly hide the fact he had fucked her when she went back up the room, he understood then what I was really into and loved other men fucking her.
That next night we went down with her really dressed for cock, and we drank again for a couple of hours while he served us and then again I made my excuses and went up to the room.
Sammy had had the right amount to ******* as was really ready for some fun.

5-00 am Sammy came back and came up to the room looking deliciously fucked senseless
She told me Vaz fucked her in the bar on the edge of the table and knickerless then he took her to the club,
She was fucked 5 times in the club by 5 different black men in small room at the back, Vaz and another who didn't fuck her watched

when she and he left to come back to the hotel she was hoping Vaz was going to fuck her, but he was it appears reluctant to fuck her with a full sloppy cunt and she ended up on her knees sucking him off in the bar before coming straight upstairs to me,

the hotel closed a few years ago I found out after a stabbing in the car park by intruders
I don't believe the black only bar still exists but will try find out

the only similar place we know of is a club in Cardiff but its not black exclusive but is mainly black only clients which is good place for BBC but as I said not black only
To be fair, these days - Afro-black men and white men here in Birmingham UK are 100% sound together especially when they know each other and are friends. I think its just the fear chance of getting stabbed, it probably wouldn't happen but you never know.

These days, it seems like the Pakistani/Muslim guys are the most problematic dare I say it the most racist among everyone. And I'm not saying all of them, I've known some really awesome guys but, long story - give me a Afro-black guy any day. Lol and I don't mean just because of the chance of him having a massive cock for my woman.

To be fair, these days - Afro-black men and white men here in Birmingham UK are 100% sound together especially when they know each other and are friends. I think its just the fear chance of getting stabbed, it probably wouldn't happen but you never know.

These days, it seems like the Pakistani/Muslim guys are the most problematic dare I say it the most racist among everyone. And I'm not saying all of them, I've known some really awesome guys but, long story - give me a Afro-black guy any day. Lol and I don't mean just because of the chance of him having a massive cock for my woman.
yes I don't know why it is but there is something different about the afro black guys who seem more larger than life and are instantly into this thing, they seem to accept it is all about sex and the pure fucking with no strings, others are not always so relaxed and laid back next to afro type it seems Turkish and Arabic are similar but kinkier and more into seeking anal sex
that's our experience any way but who is to say, others may find differently

yes I don't know why it is but there is something different about the afro black guys who seem more larger than life and are instantly into this thing, they seem to accept it is all about sex and the pure fucking with no strings, others are not always so relaxed and laid back next to afro type it seems Turkish and Arabic are similar but kinkier and more into seeking anal sex
that's our experience any way but who is to say, others may find differently
That would be because Turkey are primarily Muslim.
Albeit more tolerant than the other Arabic countries.
But when the Turkish leader said a year ago for all his women to make lots of babies... sigh, you know.
The world is over populated for a start...

I used to work with a squady officer who did some tours or Iraq who basically came back saying privately that all Arabic men love little boys. But you know... I'm sure he imagined it as that's just evil and beyond belief.

I was with vsoyim guy several times in black bars and clubs. At first it was uncomfortable, all the guys, only black and everyone looked at me with lascivious glances. Several times I approached and asked my boyfriend if I could try. He always answered yes, and I sucked in toilet to everyone who wanted, it was great!

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
Where are these clubs??

m-bj4hdaaecaa-mh-99kaie_q4f6sbrti-original_233904271-jpg.1855533

THIS IS WHAT I LOVE TO FIND AT THE CLUB!!!!!

Husband didn't want to come along that time. He booked us a hotel room. But my bull took me instead to a bar with almost only black men there. I was not the only white female though. However, they all behaved respectfully, chatted with me, we made some selfies for husband. They loved to dance tight though. It surely is different when you go there accompanied by another black man which entails some level of ownership they use to respect.

Husband didn't want to come along that time. He booked us a hotel room. But my bull took me instead to a bar with almost only black men there. I was not the only white female though. However, they all behaved respectfully, chatted with me, we made some selfies for husband. They loved to dance tight though. It surely is different when you go there accompanied by another black man which entails some level of ownership they use to respect.
That is very hot.

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
I went to an almost all black strip club when I first got into this lifestyle. Had so much fun I was kicked out along with a few new friends I had made. Crazy night

Back