White Lady in a Black Bar

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!

My I ask where this club is?

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
Literally, if you're a slim/average and attractive young or middle aged woman, you've got nothing to worry about, especially if you are hot.
As a white guy I've been to a few of these places with ex girlfriends. I had no threatening looks towards me, maybe because the black guys just wanted to be inside her. But I'd never go to them as a single white guy, not a chance.

Single white women, literally, get in there, live it up, zero worries.

By the way, black clubs/bars I mention were in Dudley and Birmingham, England UK. I've no experience of London.

Interesting thread and a good topic of discussion. I've observed this phenomenon quite alot as white women seem very comfortable going into all black clubs and they are hardly un-welcomed. I was at an all black club in Raleigh NC, it was packed as I had just come from the wedding of a young Black couple and the after-party was at the club. I had some family members there like my cousins and it was playing the dirty south rap music.

I saw these two very attractive white girls come in and I would've been at them but I didn't want to be so obvious in front of all my cousins who are strictly black. Anyway - those two white girls disappeared somewhere in that club as I looked around and it was packed enough I never saw them much again except once at the bar surrounded by a bunch of guys. I know they must've had a really good time and so did the Black studs who were able to get them that night. :blackgreedy:

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 12.34.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-16 at 12.34.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-16 at 12.37.10 PM.png

Blue Water in Jacksonville Beach is a great place IF you want a public place where your wife can get picked up. It is not a "black or white" bar but it is on the beach, it is 3 stories and the dance club part is primarily younger black males. If your wife just starts dancing, she will get attention and you can go from there. We have gone many times and while never partied after Nikki did stand between some after dancing and was felt up under the table. If we had pushed the issue odd are she could have had a few but wasn't in the cards that night. Anyway, it's a great bar. You'll get locals from the beach as well as tourists and it has something for everyone.

Judy you are a good white woman doing what all white girls should be doing!I go to black clubs every chance I get and immediately I am seduced and hit on aggressively!Hell,alot of times I have a guy try to get his hard black cock in my pussy right there in the club!Many times they do and they will get their nutt right there in a booth or a dark corner of the bar in my pussy!Every time I go to a club I end up in a fine black mans bed at the end of the night.Judy,just keep fucking black,I love your pictures you remind me of myself ;)

Back