White Lady in a Black Bar

This is the kind of thing that is both a turn on, and a total no no. Aggressive sexual talk is exciting. I like a bit of follow up. But don't mess up someone's life here. We all have jobs and non-sex lives.

The guy came to know about it all, but forgave her. So worked out for all of them in the end. Gotta speculate that the guy got a bit turned on at least subconsciously. Probably a natural cuck. Also wouldn't bet on the girl to not repeat offense

We go dancing quite often me and my boyfriend and I enjoy it every time. The other night, however, was crazy. We went to a black club we just found by chance after some drinks somewhere else. There were other white people there. But he must have noticed other men were looking at me. I do dress very sexy for him and that day we had been on the beach. At the beginning he didn't display any sign of affection towards me and even sent me for drinks to the bar while he went to the restrooms. It was then when some other, very handsome black guys who hadn't see me with him started flirting with me. Then he popped up again and began grabbing my hips and caressing my belly from behind. I think he liked that. They all remained very friendly. We danced to some latin and African music and he was very expressive in the way he touched my goods, asserting his place in front of the other men. When we moved to a booth we started making out and being more explicit. It made me very horny the way he made clear whose girl I was.

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
Pamlovesblackcock, Great story. You are gorgeous and have a great body. You should have your husband make some videos of you role playing your club meetings. You could start with the sucking off 2 men and then getting 3 (or more) in the mens room. You would be a hit on Xhamster. You and your husband keep the life style going.

I love taking my wife to clubs full of black men and when I leave her she is surrounded by men who know she is there for black cock it is very exciting for both of us and we have always had a great time
We have gone to Vegas 6 times and we picked a busy hip nightclub once was in the hard rock and when we got there grabbed a ******* and he went to the men’s room and I had 4 big black men surround me and they immediately started grinding their cocks on me and touching me all over. I have had several times when I totally felt a huge hard cock pressed against me , that got me so wet add the musk of a sweaty black man and they are fine when I get back to my husband and I promise you getting a ride back to your room is a matter of picking the man or men you want. Dress sexy and they know add the asking for a ride home and you will be able to get all of the cock you want . I have sucked on a bull riding home and my husband loved seeing that but it wasn’t big it really wasn’t doing it for me so we said sorry and took the ride but didn’t let them come up, they weren’t happy but it was ok so you have options girl don’t be afraid to say no

A huge fantasy for us, unfortunately we live in Minnesota. Future trips to Chicago, Atlanta and New Orleans are in the works to live out this fantasy.
The Minneapolis area has clubs and lots of bulls we have talked to some guys from Minnesota on this site look around, sometimes just trying is half the fun

My wife at a local bar a few weeks ago... there were four young black guys at the the table next to us. She couldn’t take her eyes off themView attachment 2808540
David, blonde hair, nice boobs on display. She has a beautiful smile, those lips would be heaven on around a BBC. Would love to see a long BBC down her throat. Next time let her go to the table or invite the guys back home.

Back