White Lady in a Black Bar

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
That's hot Pam.

m-bj4hdaaecaa-mh-99kaie_q4f6sbrti-original_233904271-jpg.1855533

THIS IS WHAT I LOVE TO FIND AT THE CLUB!!!!!

Lisa would love to wind up like that

I had a date once take me to a bar inside a house in a regular neighborhood..it was his uncle's place. It was a regular house with a back entrance that was a bar with botths, neon beer signs, beer on tap, etc..there were three old black guys sitting at the bar and we were the only couple in the place.

My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
like to go to some ourselves

Flip it. A black man in a white bar has a far better chance of landing slutty white girls because he is not competing against other black guys as much as he is competing with white boys who fade into the woodwork when a real man, a black man, appears. All white boys know their true place when they watch from a distance how white girls steal glances at black guys, hoping that they get approached.

Flip it. A black man in a white bar has a far better chance of landing slutty white girls because he is not competing against other black guys as much as he is competing with white boys who fade into the woodwork when a real man, a black man, appears. All white boys know their true place when they watch from a distance how white girls steal glances at black guys, hoping that they get approached.

“white girls steal glances at black guys, hoping that they get approached”
Is that your move Stevie?

Wife went to a club that is known to have a lot of black males around the dance floor. She ended up dancing with a couple guys. Eventually these 2 black guys got her into a corner of the club and started making out with her and fingering her to orgasm. They wanted to take her home but she reluctantly declined not knowing them well enough and not having me there.

Where was this I wanna take my wife there!!

Wife went to a club that is known to have a lot of black males around the dance floor. She ended up dancing with a couple guys. Eventually these 2 black guys got her into a corner of the club and started making out with her and fingering her to orgasm. They wanted to take her home but she reluctantly declined not knowing them well enough and not having me there.

In that situation lisa could never resist once started. That’s the scary thing. She’d wjnd up having sex in the club

I'm guessing...is it the club next to Roxy's in Venice, IL? I can't remember the name? We've been there (several years ago) but I think the guys assumed we are there for the girls/dancers...

Back