White Lady in a Black Bar

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
We fantasize about that all the time. We will probably do it one day. My husband tells me how he wants to see it happen while we are playing all the time. We will go in and I’ll be wearing a mini skirt no panties and a white shirt with no bra. We will be playing pool and then at some point I will go outside to have a cigarette, while outside I am to start having conversations with any men out there and accidentally brush up against his tool. If it’s stiff or semi stiff, I’m going to reach down and pull it out and start sucking on it. Either he’s going to keep fucking my mouth until he cums or we are going to his car where the fun begins. Yep, one day.?

Attachments

• F0F471E2-488F-4562-A715-29270392F063.jpeg
    F0F471E2-488F-4562-A715-29270392F063.jpeg
    707.3 KB · Views: 394
3856.jpg

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
As a white male in Africa I went to a bar and I was the only white person there.
Can you believe it I had beer.

Wow,lots of bars in downtown St.Louis and Southern Illinois are predominately black!!!Ive been dating a black guy I met when my husband dropped me at an Illinois bar a while back and its gotten pretty serious,we've been dating a little over a month now.I go to quite a few mostly black clubs in North St.Louis and Sauget,Brooklyn,Belleville and Centerville Illinois and the men love me because Im getting really good at being a little white married slut!I never leave alone lol

Thats hot. Always wished I could get my EX to go to one.

Back