White Lady in a Black Bar

I have, a few times, love it. Also, I belong to a gym 20 miles from my house. Why? It's about 80% black men, in a old mall, Houston. Very fun, erotic, and have had a few encounters out of it.
View media item 229539
View media item 233382
View media item 229540
I wish we had something like that here in Melbourne Australia ! Finding some beautiful black gentlemen here is unfortunately nigh impossible ! They’re a rare breed indeed !
I just love their personalities and respect for mature older women,and of course their big throbbing beautiful black cocks,but it’s so hard to find them !
My current black lover is just lovely,and is blessed with a gorgeous 9” bbc that just fits my smooth tight little pussy beautifully !
My pussy is basically reserved for his throbbing bbc ! I’m very lucky,as my hubby understands supports and encourages my insatiable need and desire for bbc !
Whilst I’m a QoS,my hubby’s a Stag,so he gets off on seeing me enjoying some regular bbc almost as much as the immense and intense pleasure and satisfaction I enjoy whenever I get to suck and fuck some bbc !
My black lover has a wife and 3 children back in Ghana,and she knows about her hubby and I enjoying regular hot erotic sex. She understands that her hubby has an insatiable appetite for regular sex with a woman who enjoys a bbc,and is happy for him to enjoy a lover who can take his big 9” black cock,and pleasure and satisfy all his sexual needs while he’s living here in Melb Aust !
So it works well for all of us ! It’ll be fun when
he brings them out to live here in the next year or so as planned. Maybe we could enjoy a 4-some ? I’m not sure my hubby’s 5” white cock would please my bbc lover’s wife,being used to a 9” bbc,which I can understand !
As they say,”once you try black,you’ll never go back” - that’s why I became a QoS some 7-8 years ago ! I only wish I’d have found such sexual pleasure when I was younger - I have no doubt my childeren would have been black ! Lol xxx

I wish we had something like that here in Melbourne Australia ! Finding some beautiful black gentlemen here is unfortunately nigh impossible ! They’re a rare breed indeed !
I just love their personalities and respect for mature older women,and of course their big throbbing beautiful black cocks,but it’s so hard to find them !
My current black lover is just lovely,and is blessed with a gorgeous 9” bbc that just fits my smooth tight little pussy beautifully !
My pussy is basically reserved for his throbbing bbc ! I’m very lucky,as my hubby understands supports and encourages my insatiable need and desire for bbc !
Whilst I’m a QoS,my hubby’s a Stag,so he gets off on seeing me enjoying some regular bbc almost as much as the immense and intense pleasure and satisfaction I enjoy whenever I get to suck and fuck some bbc !
My black lover has a wife and 3 children back in Ghana,and she knows about her hubby and I enjoying regular hot erotic sex. She understands that her hubby has an insatiable appetite for regular sex with a woman who enjoys a bbc,and is happy for him to enjoy a lover who can take his big 9” black cock,and pleasure and satisfy all his sexual needs while he’s living here in Melb Aust !
So it works well for all of us ! It’ll be fun when
he brings them out to live here in the next year or so as planned. Maybe we could enjoy a 4-some ? I’m not sure my hubby’s 5” white cock would please my bbc lover’s wife,being used to a 9” bbc,which I can understand !
As they say,”once you try black,you’ll never go back” - that’s why I became a QoS some 7-8 years ago ! I only wish I’d have found such sexual pleasure when I was younger - I have no doubt my childeren would have been black ! Lol xxx
Just wondering what is wrong with the Abo's are they not into white women?

Back