White ladies: Your opinion about "being on your knees"

i love to be on my knees giving my hubby and my bull a blow job. they both have wonderful cocks and they dont cum. i get alot of sex for my age 43. lol i have many friends jealous. but my hubby loves to walk in on me while im with bull so then hubby sits back and watches and knows that he will be getting one hell of a blow job. i love my sex life.

i love to be on my knees giving my hubby and my bull a blow job. they both have wonderful cocks and they dont cum. i get alot of sex for my age 43. lol i have many friends jealous. but my hubby loves to walk in on me while im with bull so then hubby sits back and watches and knows that he will be getting one hell of a blow job. i love my sex life.

thats what good sex does to a woman-make her skin glow and keep her young n beautiful.

I love being on my knees while my master's hands are on my head telling his slut how good she is. Love even more when he pushes me back to slap my face with his big black cock asking me " Whose slut are you. Who owns you". Feels so great when he pushes his cock back between my lips and shoves it down my throat till I ******* and can't breathe. When he skull fucks me while I'm on my knees it makes my pussy tingle and so wet knowing I am pleasing him!

Back