White ladies: White slut training academy

I agree, Black Cum does do a white female good. You can definitely tell that they act different after they have been fucked by a black man and she carries his black cum inside her.

They seem to act more dominant(to us boys anyway), they carry themselves more confidently, they seem happier and in a good mood and they almost seem like they just kick up their heels so to speak.
They'er become more brazen to us whiteboys and seem to enjoy bullying .

I agree, Black Cum does do a white female good. You can definitely tell that they act different after they have been fucked by a black man and she carries his black cum inside her.

They seem to act more dominant(to us boys anyway), they carry themselves more confidently, they seem happier and in a good mood and they almost seem like they just kick up their heels so to speak.
I think it is a way a woman has of liberating herself from societies social guide lines. Yes , I would spread my legs and gladly take black cocks with hot cum firmly placed deep in me I feel a bonding that could never be taken from me, an act once committed never to be taken away...

My wife asked me the other night during sex,what would i like for my birthday.I said i know what i would like,she asked is it free & i told her yes it is & asked what it was. my reply was to watch a big black horse cock fuck her,it turned her on,i asked can we find one,no reply from her- silence is golden or black.LOL.

In my jr year of college I share a house with 4 blk guys in Richmond VA. I lived there for two years and it developed into a situation where they owned me. I could not go out to a club without at least one of them. In fact they selected what clubs I went to. I could not see or date any other men. I was not allowed to have a lock on my bedroom door because anytime one of them wanted a piece of me they would just walk in and take it. Several parties at our house they would share me with friends. I was in a two year White Slut Training Academy and I graduated with honors!

Back