White ladies: White slut training academy

This is a great thread and it reminds me of some "White Couple Rules Of IR" that I seen while surfing the net. Here are a few that I remember:

1. The wifes white pussy is for the black man. Special permissions can be granted to hubby for some pussy. These permissions must come from the black man and the wife in a mutual agreement and can not be asked for by the hubby. In short, if they feel you deserve some pussy they will let you know so if they have not yet mentioned it then work a little harder to earn the privilege but don't ask for it.

2.White females and couples must request to be accepted into training. If accepted training begins immediately with certain basic rules given at that point with an agreement from you to comply. Most of the initial basic training is free, depending on the particular trainers. Some fees may apply when the actual "Between The Legs" training begins.

3. Any resistance to rules compliance will not be tolerated and penalty punishments will be strongly enforced as needed.

4.Once accepted you will be expected to give your all to the program including complete submission and obedience to the black men and their assistants. Hubby's will be expected to immediately begin a state of complete celibacy until informed otherwise. If the Hubby has a problem complying to this then a chastity device will be used as insurance of said compliance. The wives will be sexually provided for without Hubby's dick input but the mouth will be required upon demand.

5.Whatever clothing being worn upon acceptance must be removed and handed over to the trainers immediately upon being accepted and any alternate clothing will be decided and provided accordingly by them.

These are the ones that stuck out in my mind. There were more but I can't really remember them right off hand.

This is a great thread and it reminds me of some "White Couple Rules Of IR" that I seen while surfing the net. Here are a few that I remember:

These are the ones that stuck out in my mind. There were more but I can't really remember them right off hand.

If you can write more of them, I'd like you to send them to me so I can showcase it at my blog and Yahoo groups for others to read about.

Perhaps she can decamp to the Bulls house where one expect much better training facilities unless of course the hubby wants to get involved.

I would like to send my wife in this marvelous academy !!! You think you could do something with her ?View attachment 59018
D:%5CMFEM%5CMA%20FEMME%5CSexywife2%5CBONUS

D:%5CMFEM%5CMA%20FEMME%5CSexywife2%5CBONUS%5CSexywife37.jpeg
I will do a LOT with her, my friend!

Back