White ladies: White slut training academy

Where do you provide your lessons? I was told by a friend that there is a Bull in Tampa that gives lessons but I have not found him, or anyone, that gives white slut training lessons.

~Mona

If you can't go to a Black Master, then the next best thing is let a Black Master come to you!

I have had offers but they all seem to "back out" the week prior to the meet.

Any suggestions?

Depends on who you meet, and who you want. I will suggest you find someone who's rather reliable, who won't make promises and not keep them. Someone who's serious about meeting you, and won't be any 'one-fuck' type of fellow.

Where do you provide your lessons? I was told by a friend that there is a Bull in Tampa that gives lessons but I have not found him, or anyone, that gives white slut training lessons.

~Mona

I think your looking for A R T Hammer. He does a lot of parties for BBC/"Mandingos" and white wives in the Tampa Bay area.. He is not hard to find. But I have never meet him or been to a party with him..

I taught an online course on two topics, one was white slut training and the other was training for cuckold couples. Both courses were 10 weeks long, all conducted online - the cuck course had 6 couples from across the country and the white slut course had 4 girls, all from the west coast. I am on the east coast.

as some of you have pointed out - the hard part is finding where Experienced teachers are and if they are available to teach. Not all big cock masters can teach. I prefer a woman that has a desire to learn, any woman that is an expert already does not need me at all.

White ladies: Would you like to take some lessons in a white slut training academy ?View attachment 51130
I forgot about this thread, and looking at all those "white slut training academy" captions. Great to see the academy has still got a full number of sluts and a long waiting list. Love to hear from past members. My wife has never ever regretted her training and uses some aspect of that training daily.

Back