White ladies: White slut training academy

Got too personal....way too attached, then the jealousy came, no she did not care a lot about what little i displayed, but sure got pissed when she found out he was banging others. I asked if she really thiought that it would be any different, she seemed to think it would have.

It happens... But she ought not have taken it that personal. Just saying.

Every white woman wanting to have a taste of black cock must undergo a process through a White Slut Training Academy. The same goes most especially to hubbies wanting their wives to participate in such a program.

Of course, this isn’t recommended for everyone, only susceptible candidates, such as those whose wives have only just declared their interest in wanting to be made a ‘Black Cock Slut’, and wanting to know more about being ‘Black-Owned’ to a Black Master. It may as well include the hubbies too, as it’s a known fact that a lot of hubbies out there would profit a lot to learn how well their wives are going to settle in their new roles. Also its educational for the hubbies to learn more about their own role in the matter, as well as what their new job and places should involve once they accept to become a part of this.

How does a couple begin such journey? First, it starts with the spouse being seduced into getting involved in this. Such might involve coaching the wife/hubby via use of cuckolding materials such as reading/sharing erotic books together, watching interracial adult films together, and taking a serious interest in wanting to know more about this lifestyle than what they thought they already knew in the past.

Go here for more: http://mastershango.com/2012/10/23/white-slut-training-academy-pt-1/

Sam, we don't actually have a timetable to any of our extra-curricular activities. Its just that we can't dump the ******* off at the grandparents as easily. Our ******* doesn't resist too much, but our ******* doesn't enjoy staying at the grandparents and usually complicates our plans. We use to enjoy 6-8 activities a year until about 6 years ago; its now down to maybe once a year. We spend a lot of time with our ******* in sports & clubs, plus our ******* has been taking tiquando for the past 6 or so years. So far we've managed to keep them out of trouble with *******, etc, which is our goal until they graduate HS.
I'm the one primarily interested in this, and I've mentioned it to my wife. She's not against it, however, she's too involved with her work and the ******* to make this some kind of 'goal'. I think it will happen, just don't know when.

image.jpg

A white slut loves her Black Master, and desires nothing else besides being put to be of service to giving and showering him with the best of her desire.

This is mostly found in wives who’re becoming we’ll aware of what they want, and are finding some measure of comfort admitting to it. The first thing a white wife has to do is admit to herself the truth: that she loves her husband, and doesn’t wish to cheat o him, but as far as having great sex, and of being the woman she wants to be, he can’t give it to her. As already stated, a lot of hubbies too want to hear this from their wives, but most are too afraid to bring it up, or bask in the fear of their private fantasy to think that the wife could ever be turned into a real black cock slut.

Numerous hubbies have written to me, asking for means of assisting them with such. The problem with a lot of these men is I feel a lot of them are just carried by my words and don’t think what I’m saying is real, or a lot of them are just lonely white men who spend lots of times watching interracial movies only and jerking off in their hands. I’ve got no beef wit that, but if you’re real, then make yourself known to be real.

Point to note: being a Black Master isn’t just about fucking a married wife (and its not all for married wives; single women too can have one), but more physical sex as well emotional all rolled into one. It involves sexual nurturing and hyping a woman’s sexuality to the highest peak. A lot of wives want to be free. They want to have a sexual-type of emancipation, and this is something most mature women want. It’s not the need to feel young, rather to feel wanted and desired. To know that no matter how old, regardless of their body size, they’re still the ******* when it comes to being seductive.
That she can still be appreciated, not just by her hubby, but also her Master.

Once a wife admits her desire for this, it heightens every perception in her body. Her mode of lifestyle changes; her submission to her Master emboldens her physical, mental, and inner outlook towards wanting to be owned to her Master. Her hubby, too, realizes this, and he too might want to join the wife in being submissive to the wife’s Master. Such is allowed, as long as he admits to wanting this, and isn’t afraid to settle into his ownership position. When this happens, should he desire to bequeath to the wife’s Black Master whatever line of service to ensure his desire to remain, and be kept, in his proper place, then that is what he must do.

A white slut must give herself totally to her Master. Such is why for most couples, its necessary a cuckold contract stipulating the wife’s dedication to her Master is required.

www.mastershango.com

Love to hear from some of you in here, if serious.

Back