White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

I have, just the once so far....it was an incredibly intense time because I was overwhelmed, not knowing who was where and what they were going to do next.
As it turns out, being a girl that got shared by guys gives you a whole different reputation than even being relatively easy around certain types of men.

i have been with two black ones only one time, but maybe they were not the 'right' ones, maybe too Young, so they have been a little confused i think. anyway, have been difficult to sit the following day! i would like to try it more...and my fantasy would push me to more than two too...but is a FANTASY!

I was devastated he would ever ask me to do it,anything like that. My first thought was that he was maybe tired of me or even wanting to find someone else for me.. but then after explaining to me that it was somewhat expected that many black guys share their white gilfriends, I started to think more about it, even asking my girlfriend about it, whom was much more experienced in the IR lifestyle than I was. But even then, he almost had to threaten our relationship before I agreed. Once I got passed the first time and enjoyed it, the next time was much easier, especially when I knew it had nothing to do with his feelings for me.

Janice its your duty kind of u kno

Back