White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

The first time with two BBCs happened completely at random for us. We were at an adult theater in our area and just sitting back watching one of the movies when a BBC walked in. She got his attention pretty quickly and right as he came over another BBC walked into the theater. He saw her with the other guy and figured he'd come join the fun.

My introduction to multiple cocks was, appropriately, the choice of my master at the time. He tested my devotion by waiting for me with a friend when I showed up for one of our dates, the two of them double stuffing me for hours. The greatest reward was, as I prepared to leave, when he told me what a good slut I was for not even questioning the additional guy, just getting down to pleasing them both.

I've never had two black cocks at the same time but I have already had my husband and our black friend's cocks at the same time.
It was the last year during the day after our second date with our black friend. We had been fucking during the night and we invited him to sleep with us.
It was on sunday. After our breakfast my husband told us that he wished have sex together. Axel sat over the sofa from our living room and I sat over him with my back over his face. He penetrated my pussy by behind. Then my hubby came over us and tryed to put his dick inside my pussy too. It was hard but he finally could do it. It was an amazing sensation for me. It was not only a great physical sensation but a psychological sensation too because I had the cock from the most important men in my life, inside me.
However it was not easy for us coordinate our movements. My husband asked us to wrap our legs around his body...weel he was the first who could cum.

Back