White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

I say anywhere from two-7 is manageable. I have done five at once and the problem comes when're there's down time for the other guys there's really nothing for them to do. We are going to be in NYC Thanksgiving weekend and my master there is setting up a BBC gangbang for me and he will keep it around 7 guys so that it's manageable.

I've found two to be normal. When a black guy has a white woman on the hook he always shares them with his friends. even if he doesn't at first he will eventually. I've been passed around by up to 7 at a time.
Agree totally, it's almost a given once you take a black man, you'll soon be taking a minimum of two at once. The casual way they share, with no hangups or nervousness, is just part of the natural sexuality that makes them so endlessly attractive.

[dry truete="digittwitch, post: 428143, member: 43848"]Agree totally, it's almost a given once you take a black man, you'll soon be taking a minimum of two at once. The casual way they share, with no hangups or nervousness, is just part of the natural sexuality that makes them so endlessly attractive.[/quote]

Very true ... I found that out myself much like many other women I have chatted with in the past

Janice, how do you feel about being shared? how did you feel the first time you realized he expected this of you? were you up for it immediately or did you have to warm to the idea? did he tell you you would do it, or did he ask you to do it?

I was devastated he would ever ask me to do it,anything like that. My first thought was that he was maybe tired of me or even wanting to find someone else for me.. but then after explaining to me that it was somewhat expected that many black guys share their white gilfriends, I started to think more about it, even asking my girlfriend about it, whom was much more experienced in the IR lifestyle than I was. But even then, he almost had to threaten our relationship before I agreed. Once I got passed the first time and enjoyed it, the next time was much easier, especially when I knew it had nothing to do with his feelings for me.

When he shares you, does he set the rules for the other men? or does he let the other men do whatever they want/need to get off? are there limits on spanking, hair pulling etc? do they all go bareback?

Back