White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

Playtime Patty,your a girl after my own heart lol I got caught in that same position and the cop was a black gentleman and I ended up dating him for a couple months behind my hubby's back!He took me out of the car and we stepped behind the car and he said,I can write you a ticket for lude behavior "OR" you can let me take you out Saturday night!I said,oh officer Im a married woman as I reached down and stroked his nice hard cock through his pants and said,Id love to go out with you!Then he let me get back in the car with my date and he left.So I finished sucking my guy off and swallowed his huge load!Saturday night the officer made me dinner at his place and that started almost three solid months of hot,sweaty fucking with my beautiful police officer and we still hook up now and then for a hot,wet,gooey fuckfest lol :)

Playtime Patty,your a girl after my own heart lol I got caught in that same position and the cop was a black gentleman and I ended up dating him for a couple months behind my hubby's back!He took me out of the car and we stepped behind the car and he said,I can write you a ticket for lude behavior "OR" you can let me take you out Saturday night!I said,oh officer Im a married woman as I reached down and stroked his nice hard cock through his pants and said,Id love to go out with you!Then he let me get back in the car with my date and he left.So I finished sucking my guy off and swallowed his huge load!Saturday night the officer made me dinner at his place and that started almost three solid months of hot,sweaty fucking with my beautiful police officer and we still hook up now and then for a hot,wet,gooey fuckfest lol :)

Winning!! Now that is hot!!

Im hanging over the back seat watching the car behind us through the black tinted back window of our van as my lover is behind me fucking the ******* out of me!Its so much fun and I know the car behind us can see us pretty good up close and they can see the big black guy humping me like crazy!I LOVE IT!!!!!
I've never been drove around but he'll ya. Most guys I fuck can't afford motel so take it where you get it

Back