White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

Yes....very recently for the first time actually....it's an interesting experience....exciting but also kind of hard not to feel very very cheap being in the backseat of a car in a parking garage.
It is all in how you view it...you can view it as cheap or exciting. If you see the guy on the regular it can be exciting.

Besides having sex with my husband in an SUV, I have had sex with two black men in an SUV in the past. Once in the parking lot f a restaurant during the day after we met for lunch first, and the second time in a parking garage at night. Although each time was fun, space can be very tight and can make it challenging at times to move around.

Last year my wife went to a local swing bar with her Bbc BF. They played a little at the club but then fucked in the back of the uber returning home. She said the driver was fastidious throughout checking his mirror..... her bull even suggested she blow the driver but she declined. Always wants to know what a guy is packing before playing!

Back