White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

My ex wife blew her store manager in her car after closing one night when they first made out. The next time they closed together he fucked her in the back seat. Unfortunately......I did not know at the time, this is where she started cheating. I was a cuckold and didn't know it. We later got a divorce when I found out...this is where she admitted a few things, those being the two she admitted to......we tried to work it out but she was seeing two black guys by then. I didn't become turned on by it until after the divorce when it weighed on my mind constantly......it was weird....the pain of loss everyday seemed to turn into an erotic thought of the visual of her doing that.

My ex wife blew her store manager in her car after closing one night when they first made out. The next time they closed together he fucked her in the back seat. Unfortunately......I did not know at the time, this is where she started cheating. I was a cuckold and didn't know it. We later got a divorce when I found out...this is where she admitted a few things, those being the two she admitted to......we tried to work it out but she was seeing two black guys by then. I didn't become turned on by it until after the divorce when it weighed on my mind constantly......it was weird....the pain of loss everyday seemed to turn into an erotic thought of the visual of her doing that.
Do you want your next gf to cuckold you in any kind of way?

White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ? ;) View attachment 59051

Yes, you know I have done it.
It was during my second year of relationship with my ex (a black guy 8 years older than me).
We were travelling along a lonely highway to another state from our country, during our second holidays together.
My boyfriend was so excited and he begged me to have sex right there. I didn't do it because I thought somebody else could watch us. But at the same time I wished relieve him.
I unzipped him and started to make him a handjob. But I was massaging him with my left hand and I couldn't give him a good rub. So I gave him a blowjob while he continued driving our car, until I made him cum. It was an incredible relief sensation for him, but after that blowjob, I was turned on, so we stopped the car some km later and we fucked in the back seat.

My wife has had only one black cock in her and it was in a motel with me watching. She has however been fucked in cars lots of times. The first and second time my best friend fucked her was in my truck. She bought a new stove and he went with her to pick it up cuz I had to work. He jokingly said he would require a favor for his help and she suggested they take it out in trade. He fucked her before they picked it up and on the way home, he drove while she sucked his cock. He fucked her a second time when she drove him home.

My second wife has had lots of black cock in cars. She got her cherry popped by a black guy in his fathers car right in his parents driveway. Neither of them were told enough to drive and just used the car as a place to fuck. She even let his brother have a go at her in that car.

Hasn't everyone with a sense of fun and a little bit of a risk taker done it? Sometimes it's a case of needs must, anytime anyplace anywhere

Not for a while now, but when I was young me and my ex would have sex in his car often. We had nowhere private to go back then. So we used to have a few different places to drive to and have sex.

Back