White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

Not in a car yet. But is def on my list of must-do's. Find a secluded parking spot. Make out in the front seat. Him feeling me up. Me pulling him close and closer. He orders me to the backseat, to strip, lay back and spread em. He drops his pants and fucks me with his shoes still on. And don't come a knocking to that rocking... because I will go off like a crazed bitch if you interrupt my fuck.

Ok now that we know That I am not the only one into car sex. Just a few questions.

1) Kind of car? I have a full restored New York Checker Marithon ( New York Checker Taxi Cab). Lots of room in the truck for suit cases for when you are clicking up or dropping off your FWB either to the airport or for the weekend. It lots of space in the back seat area. It came with a glasse barrier. Oh I have made a few changes like a rear view camera to replace the rear view mirror. The rear windows are covered with a one way film for privacy.
On a side note heated leather seats can be cleaned up with some saddle soap, leather conditioner and a fresh coat of polish.

2) Is the car parked like in a mall parking lot or drive In Movie Theater in the warmer months.

3) Is the car moving? If so where? Driving around residential streets? On main city streets that busses use both in the suburbs or down town with its stop and go traffic? Or in Highways say to and from Commuter Train Stations, Air Ports or just heading to the cottage.

Back