white husbands tasting black sperm...

I believe that a bedroom should be kept for the Bull and that he should not be charged rent at all but come and go as he pleases with his key, enter the marital bed without notice and have the run of the house to do as he pleases. He should also be served as a God or King and be given pussy or mouth on command even in the middle of dinner on the dining table. Let's face it, black men rule white women and men and that will never change.
This is so true. We have a similar situation with my wife's Black Bull.

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
My wife likes it when I do and somehow it seems to complete the BBC domination aspect.

Back