white husbands tasting black sperm...

fyi i stopped at a rest area last night to take a piss by chicago and there wasa black guy stading there when i walked in he was mostly hard witha big cock i took a peek and turned away he just smiled and turnedaround walked up to me and shoved me to my knees and made me suck him off, i think most black guys know where are they're cum dumpsters and can't really say no when noones around!

It's very very simple i think.
I'm not gay but if my girlfriend order me to do it i'll do it. It's part of the role.

Labels are just labels ... it started when Beth, my wife, snowballed James, her bull's, cum with me and had me also clean where some was on his balls. Then soon it was the beautiful pleasure of her creampies and then serving James directly. I am glad I was coaxed, manipulated, trained in my role ... it is just right.

I'm a white married man who is bi curious for black men ,my wife not really into it , I'm ready to find a woman who will share a black man with me, I would welcome black men into my bedroom anytime , we white boys and white wives should serve and give the black men what they want , we all know they are superior to us small dick white hubby's , lets allow the black men to make our wives and hubby's happy and satisfied

I'm a white married man who is bi curious for black men ,my wife not really into it , I'm ready to find a woman who will share a black man with me, I would welcome black men into my bedroom anytime , we white boys and white wives should serve and give the black men what they want , we all know they are superior to us small dick white hubby's , lets allow the black men to make our wives and hubby's happy and satisfied

Have you tried getting her seduced?

My hat's off 2 all the cuckolds out there because without U we wouldn't have any sluts 2 fuck. That's what tuned your girls into sluts in the first place, because U couldn't get them a big e-nuff cock 2 hit that g-spot. So due 2 the fact that most of you cuckolds have suck tiny cock's it's our job 2 help U guys out & I'm all 4 helping out my fellow man right?

As far as U eating my cum, hey what you & your girls do with my cum after I make my speacial delivery is on U.
Oh yeah, 2 the cuckolds that love 2 suck cock... While I'm banging your girls asshole out please feel free 2 rimm my ass & lick my ball sack... I might cum even harder in her ass 4 U... But remember Cuckolds... This cock's strong e-nuff 4 a man But made 4 a women... Now get the fuck outahere...
wow your in a mood riot LOVEya

Well...I really would love to meet you with my wife and your husband. ..I will don't touch you cause she is very jealous. ...but we can have a really great time and me and your husband let you both fuck blacks in front of us!!!
im the husband now and i wish soo

to me it just seemed like i owed beth doing what she wanted, me cleaning her creampies and taking blk cock, since she had to suffer thru 16 yrs of poor sex before going blk ... plus i have to admit it was exciting

to me it just seemed like i owed beth doing what she wanted, me cleaning her creampies and taking blk cock, since she had to suffer thru 16 yrs of poor sex before going blk ... plus i have to admit it was exciting

Yes, it is so. For a lot of cuck hubbies, they often pretend not to want to be involved, but the sight of seeing their wives being fucked is enough to get them to change their minds!

0c1a225f.jpg

Back