white husbands tasting black sperm...

Mac, you seem to the be the type of person that "LABELS" people, stereotypically it seems. From what I've seen from other comments you've posted...you like to DEBATE. I have no problem with debates, but one must be objective, not subjective. I will certainly answer your question - YES. A man sucking another man's cock...is a gay/bi act ....

A plethora of bullshit is what this conversation could turn into. I'd rather not dwell on bullshit. I'm here to admire hot-ass wives and fuck.

I just call 'em like I see 'em .. but there ya go ... you now agree it is gay. We drop all the rhetoric, and the duck really does become a duck. Not sure about all those other things you tag as "gay" ... although the prostate exam does seem that way to me, and the doctors that usually do that always seem to have Big Fingers ... guess I'll be concerned 'bout that when I'm having my prostate checked and both of the doctor's hands are on my shoulder. :)

But agree ... let's drop all the BS and get back to the ladies ... ;)

I'm new to this scene, i believe that Black men are superior, and that its only natural that white woman prefer Black men, But honestly tasting black sperm is not something I would love to try, unless its to show me where I belong in the hierarchy, Ore if its the only way I could taste my future wife... Personally I decided to become a fulltime cuckold in time, So who knows what will happened

OMG I love the taste of the sweet creamy black mans hot load it is absolutely sublime....it is even better when it drips from a white pussy =)

Although my ex and I never got involved with my lust of seeing her with a BBC. She did respect my fantasy and would fantasize and play out scenarios for me. She was always shy to take the fantasies up a notch but she kept making the scenarios more intense. I would ask her to just throw in random really kinky ideas. So then she threw in one day sliding on my dick after a black dick filled her pussy and then rode me to show the stretch. After that point she would tell me that she'd sit on my face and ******* me to lick and swallow all of his cum from her. I loved the idea its just so kinky. My favorite was when she would have me clean all his cum off of her sock/nylon covered feet!(being a huge sock/tights/stockings fan).

i love the taste of a Black Man's sperm, and i have swallowed full loads many times straight from a Black Master's Dick. i love the taste and i love having the Superior Alpha Male's milk inside of me. i also love cleaning a woman's pussy after a Black Man has fucked her. it is like worshiping the Black Master after He has pleasured Himself with the woman and it is worship of the woman who has gone Black. it also symbolizes me, as a white male, as the inferior worshiper of the Black Man and His whore.

Been there & done it;)... Havent really accuired a taste for sperm but its a thrill & a turnon to do it & the thrill of seeing a Big Black Cock shoot her beautifull lil cunt full of sperm & by the way the pic posted of the guys cock with the condom filled so full, wifes friend shoots a lot more sperm than that for real, i,ve seen the load his shoots first hand !!!... i did take pics of it all & it was her first ever BBC, But cant post any pics due to her face in them !!!. PS, enjoy it if it cummms your way ! ;)

Been there & done it;)... Havent really accuired a taste for sperm but its a thrill & a turnon to do it & the thrill of seeing a Big Black Cock shoot her beautifull lil cunt full of sperm & by the way the pic posted of the guys cock with the condom filled so full, wifes friend shoots a lot more sperm than that for real, i,ve seen the load his shoots first hand !!!... i did take pics of it all & it was her first ever BBC, But cant post any pics due to her face in them !!!. PS, enjoy it if it cummms your way ! ;)

Photoshop dude. Photoshop. Either that or you can get a free image editor, like photoshop, but not quite as advanced. Do a google search for GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program). It is freeware.

Tryed them & didnt care for them, Too Boring to me !!!. Had all the Photo shop programs & tools removed from my comp... The Total Package of her with her face is what makes her Breath taking !!! althou i have taken some pics of parts of her that turned out fantastic but i always go back to her in whole form ;)

So true... i wasnt into playing with guys when i was young. had a few guys hit on me & play with me but it just wasnt something i was into back then but i became curious about it but never acted on it... over the years it poped in my head more & more & with the internet i finally sault it out & tryed it: was prettie cool sucking cock & the thrill of a hard cock shooting off in my mouth was awesome however i,ve never really cared for the taste but the excitement of it all keeps me wanting too so when we get the chance to get together with someone i suck the cock thats fucking her & we,ll share sucking it @ the sametime :) its fun ::: it also seems to turn her on !!!.

True. I hear a lot from many who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. But in the midst of that are those who know what they want.
Just wondering Sir, if you make a bigger mess on purpose if there is a white boy in the room to lick everything clean after you..?

Back