white husbands tasting black sperm...

Black tastes better, cuck boi!
All I have to say about this ,is Ive never sucked a wht mans cock & earned his Load ,, But Comparing my loads to my (ex s ) Blk Bulls , there is No comparison . All 4 of them could easily fill a shot glass & over flow it ,with Alot of ******* .. & I only fill a half a teaspoon , with very little ******* .... Course I jack off many many times a day .. & yess I lick up Every Drop

If this "True Ownership" is what the black bull is wanting to the point that the white wife never respects or fucks her husband again then why don't they get an Elastrasizer and the rubber bands. Then have the hubby tied spread eagle to the marital bed and the wife puts the rubber bands around his ball sack two of them one as close to his body as possible done by his wife then one just a 1/8" farther out then in two days a cut is made and his balls are gone taken by his wife black and lifeless they will be. Then if you want to go more insert a thing down his urethra and do the same to his cock the wife operating the machine that puts the rubber bands on him. This removal of his complete man hood by his wife will seal the deal. But if the "black Bull" is fucking up white families after he does this knock up the white wife and he leaves her with her now emasculated husband.

This is another one of those easy questions. As a Husband, its my job to see to it that my wife is satisfied. If I am not large enough, I am to allow her to find one that is. If she sees fit to allow me to watch or participate, all the better, but its all about her and her needs. If she comes home and is still horny and decides she wants more and that the more she wants is for me to suck her, not a problem. For me its not about the cum, its about her satisfaction. That is my job, get her and keep her satisfied.

And yes, I believe I have sucked cum from her lips once or twice. She has never told me about her exploits, when, where, who and the such, but woman can only be so wet without a guys help. And one night after "working late" she came home and without a word, stripped naked and mounted my face before I was barely awake. She had me sucking her for the longest time before she climbed off and fell asleep.

How many of you white bois would love to ingest this load?

View attachment 67231
i have eaten quite a bit of cum over the years, but never a load that big. It is HUGE!! if only my wife were into the lifestyle. She actually said one time that she has no desire to be with a black man. how many times have i thought about what she said and what i didnt say. I almost said, "well if you ever want to do it, i wouldnt mind watching you"

And boy oh boy i wish i had that load to eat right now!!!

i have eaten quite a bit of cum over the years, but never a load that big. It is HUGE!! if only my wife were into the lifestyle. She actually said one time that she has no desire to be with a black man. how many times have i thought about what she said and what i didnt say. I almost said, "well if you ever want to do it, i wouldnt mind watching you"

And boy oh boy i wish i had that load to eat right now!!!

That's too bad with you unable to convince the wife. Only then would you enjoy this much!

Back