white husbands tasting black sperm...

I can't imagine my husband begging for it....but we are relatively new to this. I do think having my husband ingest the other man's seed has reinforced his submissive cuckold role....just like riding bareback had done the same for me. My pussy, his mouth....chemically bonded to my lovers bbc.

http://www.drtuber.com/embed/687930

When wives make husbands watch they will act like this.... Watch it​

... I've posted here and else where that lately I am fascinated with the idea of sucking a BBC. Some say it's gay, but I have no other desires for men, of any type or race. Just to suck it and have it cum.

GHR said: from Wanting To Suck BBC
No, not into the gay thing. I honestly don't have any fantasy about sex with men, other then sucking BBC.​

GHR, if a man sucking another man's cock is not a "gay act", I'd be curious to know what you do consider a "gay" act. You've made a total of 4 posts thus far, all in which you express your desire to suck a black man's cock. That sounds pretty "gay" to me; maybe your definition of the word is different.
Since the focus of this website is black men with white women, I'd be curious as to how you feel you see yourself benefiting from it. Is it your desire that your wife (who I'll assume is white) will lure black men to you by having them assume they are going to fuck a MWF, so you can have the opportunity to suck their cocks?
I certainly won't speak for those men, but I think many black men would be pretty upset if you reached out and tried sucking their cocks.
Don't you think you might be "fishing in the wrong hole" here? :confused: Mac

GHR, if a man sucking another man's cock is not a "gay act", I'd be curious to know what you do consider a "gay" act. You've made a total of 4 posts thus far, all in which you express your desire to suck a black man's cock. That sounds pretty "gay" to me; maybe your definition of the word is different.
Since the focus of this website is black men with white women, I'd be curious as to how you feel you see yourself benefiting from it. Is it your desire that your wife (who I'll assume is white) will lure black men to you by having them assume they are going to fuck a MWF, so you can have the opportunity to suck their cocks?
I certainly won't speak for those men, but I think many black men would be pretty upset if you reached out and tried sucking their cocks.
Don't you think you might be "fishing in the wrong hole" here? :confused: Mac

I have had cuck hubbies clean their wives after I've creampied them, and one of the hubby's was curiously wanting to suck my cock. His wife told me he wanted to. He's not "GAY" at all. In the CUCKOLDING Community...some Hubby's show their "admiration" and "respect" of the black cock by licking or sucking the bbc. I understand this concept. I do not judge and have been a "bull" for over 10yrs.

I have had cuck hubbies clean their wives after I've creampied them, and one of the hubby's was curiously wanting to suck my cock. His wife told me he wanted to. He's not "GAY" at all. In the CUCKOLDING Community...some Hubby's show their "admiration" and "respect" of the black cock by licking or sucking the bbc. I understand this concept. I do not judge and have been a "bull" for over 10yrs.

LOL ... okkkkkk, so would you suck a white man's cock if the white wife asked you too? That's part of cuckolding as well. ;)

LOL ... okkkkkk, so would you suck a white man's cock if the white wife asked you too? That's part of cuckolding as well. ;)
You must not have read...I'm a BULL. I have no desire to suck a cock. If the wife asked me, I'd decline. There are many couples (Most I'd say) that consist of 'straight' (meaning no clean-up or sucking a cock) hubbies. Many couples just love the look and experience of the wife getting 'blacked'. That's all. I was just explaining to you the REASON a husband could want to suck a bbc and not consider it "gay".
Everyone has a preference. No one's asking you to suck a cock. K?

You must not have read...I'm a BULL. I have no desire to suck a cock. If the wife asked me, I'd decline. There are many couples (Most I'd say) that consist of 'straight' (meaning no clean-up or sucking a cock) hubbies. Many couples just love the look and experience of the wife getting 'blacked'. That's all. I was just explaining to you the REASON a husband could want to suck a bbc and not consider it "gay".
Everyone has a preference. No one's asking you to suck a cock. K?
Great explanation.

my gf and I are not to the stage of her fucking a black guy on the side or in front of me...that being said if we had a bull we would not allow creampies in her pussy for fear of pregnancy...if the bull came on her or in her mouth it would be up to my gf to order me to clean her off otherwise I wouldn't do it lol...we ordered a black dildo the other day and she told me she has bad intentions for it telling me that she wants me to jerk off on the dildo and lick up the cum with our tongues together on the shaft...safe to say if we got a black bull I would be tasting black cum

.... one of the hubby's was curiously wanting to suck my cock. His wife told me he wanted to. He's not "GAY" at all. .

.... You must not have read...I'm a BULL. I have no desire to suck a cock. If the wife asked me, I'd decline.

VABull, the question was "is it gay for a man to suck another man's cock?" ... that was the question. Specific to your example above, I don't care WHO told the man to suck your cock ... you, her, or if he did it voluntarily. The fact that one man sucks another man's cock is a GAY or HOMOsexual act. Specific to him, since he's married and probably has sex with his wife, that would make him a Bi-Sexual. That's why I reversed the roll, asking you if you would suck a white man's cock since you didn't see it as a gay act. The fact that you're a Bull, or if you were a crossdresser, streetcar conductor, or whatever, your position/status doesn't make a bit of difference when defining a man who sucks the cock of another man. THAT was my point! If he wants to show you respect for you fucking his wife by sucking your cock, that's fine, but its still a GAY or homosexual act. Personally, if a man wanted to suck my cock, I'm not sure I could even hold an erection ... but that's me. At least I know what a GAY act is.

Like is often said ... if it looks, walks, and quacks like a duck ... its gotta be a DUCK!

VABull, the question was "is it gay for a man to suck another man's cock?" ... that was the question. Specific to your example above, I don't care WHO told the man to suck your cock ... you, her, or if he did it voluntarily. The fact that one man sucks another man's cock is a GAY or HOMOsexual act. Specific to him, since he's married and probably has sex with his wife, that would make him a Bi-Sexual. That's why I reversed the roll, asking you if you would suck a white man's cock since you didn't see it as a gay act. The fact that you're a Bull, or if you were a crossdresser, streetcar conductor, or whatever, your position/status doesn't make a bit of difference when defining a man who sucks the cock of another man. THAT was my point! If he wants to show you respect for you fucking his wife by sucking your cock, that's fine, but its still a GAY or homosexual act. Personally, if a man wanted to suck my cock, I'm not sure I could even hold an erection ... but that's me. At least I know what a GAY act is.

Like is often said ... if it looks, walks, and quacks like a duck ... its gotta be a DUCK!

Mac, you seem to the be the type of person that "LABELS" people, stereotypically it seems. From what I've seen from other comments you've posted...you like to DEBATE. I have no problem with debates, but one must be objective, not subjective. I will certainly answer your question - YES. A man sucking another man's cock...is a gay/bi act. Since we're being "basic" you can say a woman kissing another woman is a "gay" act. When a man bend's over and has his prostate examined by a male doctor...guess that's a "gay" act too. Two guys living together for a long period of time is a "gay" act. Whatever you say.
I personally do not judge people. I've known some GAY men who have NEVER sucked a cock. Some women do not wish to eat their girlfriend's pussy. So what?
There are some hubby's (as we have heard) who clean their wives. they eat a mans cum (mixed with his woman's fluids) from the woman's pussy. He didn't suck a dick, is that "gay"? If your woman (if you have one) got fucked by a guy and unbeknownst to you she let him fill her up...when she comes home to you and you eat her pussy that's been cum in....are you then "gay"?
A plethora of bullshit is what this conversation could turn into. I'd rather not dwell on bullshit. I'm here to admire hot-ass wives and fuck.
I'm not here to prove I'm smarter or have more wit than anyone else.

I can only assume you're a white guy.
Assume I'm a white guy? What a nitwit ... :rolleyes: But, please continue ...

Maybe looking at the pics.
Good observation, actually ... nitwit. Since I've posted probably 500 or more pics on here. :p

... I think we all know the answer to that one.
Actually I doubt you know much of anything, GHR.

I'm out of here, you self righteous, closeted gay pseudo-intellectual douche bag! Don't bother responding because I'm not going to read any of this ....
Well, good, don't let the door slam you in the ass as you leave, but I'm sure you'll be back, and you'll read this, you fagbreath bastard. Why do I know this ... 'cause you're here to find a cock to suck. Your last sentence proves that much ... ;)

Back