white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.

Perhaps first being submissive! And maybe just how delicious her married white pussy would taste with a huge load of delicious tasting black seed oozing out her well and freshly fucked hot married pussy and down her lovely, well shaped and toned thighs/legs. Or just the excitement taking over!

Perhaps first being submissive! And maybe just how delicious her married white pussy would taste with a huge load of delicious tasting black seed oozing out her well and freshly fucked hot married pussy and down her lovely, well shaped and toned thighs/legs. Or just the excitement taking over!
I agree with what you have said plus the taste and swallowing another mans sperm makes me feel really Macho and manly knowing iam tasting a hung studs cum just makes me feel like a hung stud myself!

I agree with what you have said plus the taste and swallowing another mans sperm makes me feel really Macho and manly knowing iam tasting a hung studs cum just makes me feel like a hung stud myself!
I agree with you. My hubby has the same point of view than you. Also he says the sensation that he feels having sex with me after my black friend's cummed inside me, is unique.

".... he says the sensation that he feels having sex with me after my black friend's cummed inside me, is unique."

That I can 100% agree with, having experienced more than a few 3-somes & couple swaps. The pussy is usually stretched a bit and therefore more loose from a larger cock having been inside it. It's warmer than normal having just had another man cumming inside her, and there's that velvety slick feeling that's undescribably smooth from the cum and the pussy that is still aroused from its earlier pounding ... :) And, that delicious smell of SEX is in the air.
I don't think, however, if I was blindfolded, I could determine whether it was a black man or white man that did it. I can't imagine the smell, taste, or feel would be any different ... now tell me I'm wrong!
Does black sperm taste differently than white sperm? Not that I'm wishing to experience it, but just curious!

That I can 100% agree with, having experienced more than a few 3-somes & couple swaps. The pussy is usually stretched a bit and therefore more loose from a larger cock having been inside it. It's warmer than normal having just had another man cumming inside her, and there's that velvety slick feeling that's undescribably smooth from the cum and the pussy that is still aroused from its earlier pounding ... :) And, that delicious smell of SEX is in the air.
I don't think, however, if I was blindfolded, I could determine whether it was a black man or white man that did it. I can't imagine the smell, taste, or feel would be any different ... now tell me I'm wrong!
Does black sperm taste differently than white sperm? Not that I'm wishing to experience it, but just curious!

I ever remember my hubby's first time having sex with me. When he penetrated my pussy, he said something like "It's an incredible pleasure put my penis in the same place where your ex black boyfriend used to do it".
Even better for him was when I visited my gynaecologist, and she told me I was having an inoffensive fungus in my pussy. My ex black boyfriend has infected me and I infected my hubby too. We were with a hot sting inside our genitals. But my husband was proud of it. He said that he could feel my ex's cock in all this event and it liked him a lot! it was just the beginning.

wow ... now THAT is incredible, a husband that likes sharing your fungus infections given to you by your lovers. I reckon this guy is really into it.
I dated a girl, just before meeting my wife, that had a yeast infection, and her gyno suggested she spoon feed her pussy plain yogurt for a week ... guess WHO got to do that? That would have made a awesome pic, me placing a tablespoon of yogurt at her gaping pussy and the caption reads "Damn, that thing eats yogurt, to?" I got a kick out of her opening her legs really wide, and me sitting there with a cup of yogurt and a spoon, feeding that pussy yogurt. You just had to see it to appreciate the humor, I guess! Mac :bounce:

cartoon_cuck-YeastInfection.jpg

wow ... now THAT is incredible, a husband that likes sharing your fungus infections given to you by your lovers. I reckon this guy is really into it.
I dated a girl, just before meeting my wife, that had a yeast infection, and her gyno suggested she spoon feed her pussy plain yogurt for a week ... guess WHO got to do that? That would have made a awesome pic, me placing a tablespoon of yogurt at her gaping pussy and the caption reads "Damn, that thing eats yogurt, to?" I got a kick out of her opening her legs really wide, and me sitting there with a cup of yogurt and a spoon, feeding that pussy yogurt. You just had to see it to appreciate the humor, I guess! Mac :bounce:

View attachment 145825

The only thing I can say is since that day that I told my husband about the sex with my ex black boyfriend, all our life changed.

Back