white husbands tasting black sperm...

Most husbands can't wait to taste that juicy pouring creampie.

I was so scared and nervous to try that at first
the only reason I even considered it was bcuz my wife urged me to try it
she was so encouraging to lick her pussy after he was finished with her
for me the taste was kinda weird at first
but she kept encouraging me to keep doing it
she said I will get used to that taste
she said at some point I was gonna LOVE that taste

I am in the Tampa Orlando area
This had been one of.my most long standing fantasies. If there is a couple in the surrounding area that would like to partake in my seed , don't hesitate to contact me
I shoot big thick loads and often more than once . My dick is now twitching at the prospect of being contacted this weekend . I have many scenarios that i would like to indulge in . This will every exciting and stimulating time for all involved.

Attachments

• 20161115_224805.jpg
    20161115_224805.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
This had been one of.my most long standing fantasies. If there is a couple in the surrounding area that would like to partake in my seed , don't hesitate to contact me
I shoot big thick loads and often more than once . My dick is now twitching at the prospect of being contacted this weekend . I have many scenarios that i would like to indulge in . This will every exciting and stimulating time for all involved.
Sounds great...

I was so scared and nervous to try that at first
the only reason I even considered it was bcuz my wife urged me to try it
she was so encouraging to lick her pussy after he was finished with her
for me the taste was kinda weird at first
but she kept encouraging me to keep doing it
she said I will get used to that taste
she said at some point I was gonna LOVE that taste
I always think about that creampie when they fuck. Wondering if I will get to taste it or if he will cum elsewhere

Sir you blackmen are the supreme beings, and us whites (wives and husbands, and daughters and sons to) are on this earth to serve blackmen. Aand the best way is by taking a part of the blackman into their bodies and keeping it there. Black sperm is that precious gift given to us sub whites from our godlike black masters.
And sir we just love you humiliating us and abusing us. Reminding us of our place in life when you call us white boi, and white whore wives.
My wife doesn't want black sperm in her pussy because she is afraid to be pregnant due the fact this guy is very fertile and he makes a lot of sperm so her black lover cum his sperm in her ass or in my mouse. He will not accept to waste his precius sperm on the floor he has to spread his sperm in a white body always can be in my body or my wife

Beautiful big black cock you have I crave big thick loads like you shoot I cum just from swallowing huge BBC cum I eat them from pussy ,ass, even drank many from my own ass and of course feeling it swell and fill my mouth where I have to gulp a few times cause my mouths full love to hold alot in my mouth after to savor awhile then swallow ! Definitely have a cum fetish !

Back