white husbands tasting black sperm...

Nothing makes a cuck hubby more submissive than the thought of watching a black cock fill his wife’s cunt. Nothing arouses him more. More enjoyable is watching her lover fuck her bareback. The sure means of which a white wife can enjoy the outright feel of a Black man is when she decides to go bareback.

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/investigating-your-wifes-coochie-wifes.html
OMG yesss
you are 100% right about it
I was so hurt by it at first, but now I am addicted to it

The first time I licked my wife clean was only a few days after I learned of her affair. It was a period of turmoil when I was not sure how long she would continue to live with me. She had come back from her lover's villa and we were in bed together and my head was all over the place. Aroused by the thought she was fresh back from a black lover, uncertain how things were going to pan out. I had heard of 'eating creampies' and found myself wondering if I would ever have another chance to try such an experience if I did not just do it there and then.

My wife was relaxed, slightly horny, but quiet satisfied with herself.

While I tossed and turned and wondered. It was almost a compulsive urge to try it at least once.

So turned and cuddled before slowly sucking on her nipples getting her aroused. When I slipped between her legs she had not been expecting me to dip my head lower. She loved being licked, it her first and favourite kind of sex.

When I did start kissing my way down, she protested. Said ‘not that, that she was not clean, that it was not the night for that.’ She even tried to push me head away, which was so unlike her. But I knew how she would react once my tongue was in place and licking so persisted.

When my tongue found her, her hands just locked in my hair, She was still saying, but not pushing me away. When my tongue got busy her thighs came up and locked around my head and her hands were now pulling me in.

I licked, she moaned her way to an orgasm.

When I had brought her to orgasm she raised herself and just looked at me with wondrous wide eyes and said ‘I can’t believe you just did that..’

A few weeks later she came home around 2am in the morning. I woke from my sleep to find her rubbing her wet pussy over my chest. When she saw I was awake she rose up kneeling on either side of my head, reached down to grasp my head and said…’Ok, if this is really what you want here you are’ and drew my head up between her legs.

For me it was never about humiliation, it was never about black superiority¸ and I am both amused and bemused by those who present it that way, and I can understand their perspective.

For me it was all about giving my wife pleasure. Making her moan and groan her way to orgasm. She may have just come from another man’s bed, but she was in my bed now and it was me making love to her and giving her excitement.

After 14 years of marriage our sex life was ‘mundane.’ In Africa it went back to 3 or 4 nights a week, and my thanks to those African men who did not take ‘no’ for an answer when they wanted kinky sex with a beautiful white woman…J
spot on i totaly agree

Oh yes black sperm is delicious I usually eat black cum directly from my black bulls cock and love it
So far I have only eaten it from my wife's pussy
she kept insisting I try it
at first I wasn't really into that taste
but she kept encouraging me to do it
she said eventually I would begin to LOVE the taste
and you know what??
she was right
I cant believe it, but she was right...I LOVE the taste of BBC semen
never thought I would be saying this

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
It is for myself the feeling of excitement that my wife feels as she is fucked and pleasured. The excitement is in knowing she is receiving a greater pleasure than I could give her as she services her bull lovers. It is also knowing when he cums in her that he has seeded her and she could possible become pregnant. While all this is taboo for certain, it is too great of a feeling to pass up.

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
This is exactly what I have been searching for. To get fully stimulated in s hot pussy then have hubby lick my nuts and dick would cause a massive eruption . Perhaps more than one if he continues to suck . Send me a conversation and let's get this done

Back