white husbands tasting black sperm...

What Cuck hubby would ever want to refuse drinking cum out of his wife's pussy? Especially hearing her moan from it, knowing he's doing a perfect job.

this actually looks real but usually the cum comes out in a rush at first when the guy pulls out but the gapping hole is perfect. It really depends where the guy blows , in deep or on the outer lips but either way it feels good for the woman if you lick it off her clit. Lots of time the woman wants it licked off her body such as her belly button or nipples. My first load was on her fingers and in her palm

She was riding him reverse and had me licking her clit with a hand on his balls well she pulled off and pushed me on - he wasn't expecting it cause he let out a huge moan and I felt his hand on my head - and I sucked a BBC for about ten seconds and then he got loud and harder then it felt like forever it was shooting in my mouth I was ******* and gagging but I got it all down I pulled off it eyes watering and so embarrassed they were laughing and asking how it was.... Well it was thick and hot but black cum in your mouth is soooo degrading

She was riding him reverse and had me licking her clit with a hand on his balls well she pulled off and pushed me on - he wasn't expecting it cause he let out a huge moan and I felt his hand on my head - and I sucked a BBC for about ten seconds and then he got loud and harder then it felt like forever it was shooting in my mouth I was ******* and gagging but I got it all down I pulled off it eyes watering and so embarrassed they were laughing and asking how it was.... Well it was thick and hot but black cum in your mouth is soooo degrading
awesome, how old was he, and do you have photo of his cock, I wish I was there instead of you

why is it degrading and do you think it degrading to lick pussy or when your wife sucks cock

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
I do it because I love being right in the middle of the experience. Cum turns me on regardless of if it's man or womans.

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
Actually my wife and I have now had 3 experiences with a BBC and literally the first thing she did every time is tell me to get under her and catch whatever drained out and don't waste any BBC babies
So I did and the first taste was not so great however she continued each night after we got home she would feel more start to drain out of her and would say get over here now and I would and after awhile it's like beer it's not a great taste the first time or so tasting it however she has literally made me have urges to want BBC cum in my mouth

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 260
A lot of white hubbies out there would profess that they've never sucked cum out their wives' pussy, and might be against such for obvious reasons. But when enticed, and even cajoled, I know they would live up to the task even without being asked to.
My wife finally got her first BBC about three weeks ago and after he literally destroyed her with that 9&1/2 inch monster can thick cock her buried an insane amount of seed inside her
The very first thing after he got up she surprisingly looks at me and says get over here his babies are flowing out of me because there's no room left in my pussy and says DONT LET ANY OF THOSE BABIES GO TO WASTE

The perfect way is to let the bull cum in your mouth and hold his cock in your mouth and slowly let the cum drizzle down his shaft until his balls are covered and the cum starts to run down his ass. Then slowly start to lick the cum from his ass and slowly move up to his balls , licking and sucking all the way up to the tip of his cock and your mouth is full of his cum. Repeat this as long as he can stand it or the cum is all gone down your throat

My wife finally got her first BBC about three weeks ago and after he literally destroyed her with that 9&1/2 inch monster can thick cock her buried an insane amount of seed inside her
The very first thing after he got up she surprisingly looks at me and says get over here his babies are flowing out of me because there's no room left in my pussy and says DONT LET ANY OF THOSE BABIES GO TO WASTE

Oh yeah, your wife told you to come perform your job: CLEAN-UP TIME!

661_1000.jpg

Back