white husbands tasting black sperm...

So i spot checked this posts but yeat to see links to donwload clips .... the only real amateur one i have seen is QueenB thread .... and clips .. ..please post some links to real amateure downloadable clips ....:sex::mstickle:

For me it is the excitement of the act of doing it. I love it! I don't look at it as humiliation, because it turns the wife on so much. She loves knowing that I am sitting there stroking my cock while watching her get stretched to the limit, pounded deep and hard..................then the explosion of a huge black seed load deep inside her sends her into a BIG rippling orgasm. As they each lay there, him still inside her, both ending their orgasm I get up ready to dive my face into her tender, still throbbing pussy and to lick and suck up everything in sight!!!

I am very open to other ideas as long as she is willing to do it too.

For me it is the excitement of the act of doing it. I love it! I don't look at it as humiliation, because it turns the wife on so much. She loves knowing that I am sitting there stroking my cock while watching her get stretched to the limit, pounded deep and hard..................then the explosion of a huge black seed load deep inside her sends her into a BIG rippling orgasm. As they each lay there, him still inside her, both ending their orgasm I get up ready to dive my face into her tender, still throbbing pussy and to lick and suck up everything in sight!!!
he has
My wife went black last October
she insists I am there to watch all the time
I did nothing but watch for the first cpl months
within the past 6 weeks or so her new thing has
been to have me lick her pussy after he leaves
she gets soooooo turned on by having me do this
at first I didn't like the taste
but now? OMG I LOVE that flavor or their
juices mixed together

My wife went black last October
she insists I am there to watch all the time
I did nothing but watch for the first cpl months
within the past 6 weeks or so her new thing has
been to have me lick her pussy after he leaves
she gets soooooo turned on by having me do this
at first I didn't like the taste
but now? OMG I LOVE that flavor or their
juices mixed together
At first I was a little tentative too but once I saw how her reaction and how hard she came I immediately became addicted

Look at those nice tits. Nothing average about her. Lucky man to get to lick her afterward.

tumblr_o9ofdgFaLi1t2ox5bo1_400.jpg
What a lucky white boy. A beautiful pussy to lick and a BBC to suck, and both are covered in cum.

Back