white husbands tasting black sperm...

The mixture of the Stallions sperm and her pussy juice must taste so good. Hopefully you are lucky enough to lick and kiss his huge cock clean too. It would definitely be an honor to taste the sperm of a real man though. Mmm! :)
I have not been lucky enough to be allowed to clean his cock but I do eat his cum out of her every time and it is incredible for all of us

I have licked a lot of cum, the first time was after a college boy shot four loads in wife. When she told me to lick I resisted but eventually submitted and licked it all out. After that it became a cum fest with loads to lick of her body wherever it landed. I also became a cocksucker when I was told to do it and became good at it. I do it because it pleases her and because others enjoy it and because I find it fun just like licking pussy. I do not care if it is cum from a black cock or a big load and no it does not taste yummy. I have tasted cum from over 200 men so I am an expert and submissive to a dominant woman but no one else

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
i would lick cum from your body

I have licked a lot of cum, the first time was after a college boy shot four loads in wife. When she told me to lick I resisted but eventually submitted and licked it all out. After that it became a cum fest with loads to lick of her body wherever it landed. I also became a cocksucker when I was told to do it and became good at it. I do it because it pleases her and because others enjoy it and because I find it fun just like licking pussy. I do not care if it is cum from a black cock or a big load and no it does not taste yummy. I have tasted cum from over 200 men so I am an expert and submissive to a dominant woman but no one else
The taste depends upon the diet of the man, how much water he drinks and other things that affect the taste. I know some of them loads had to be delicious.

what is really delicious is how the other person responds, when your black friend is eager to pump a load in your mouth because it feels so good or your wife has an orgasm when you lick her cum filled pussy. When the loads are shot down my throat I do no taste them at all but it still feels good

what is really delicious is how the other person responds, when your black friend is eager to pump a load in your mouth because it feels so good or your wife has an orgasm when you lick her cum filled pussy. When the loads are shot down my throat I do no taste them at all but it still feels good
I completely understand. I have the same heart of wanting to give intense pleasure to others, while not really caring about my own at all because I get pleasure by giving pleasure. :)

Sabrinwife's st: 130273 said:
to be allowed to taste the juices of ANY Black man ..and i DO mean ANY Black man, is truly an honor and privilege. and to taste Superior Black Man's seed juices from a wife's pussy or from any woman..white or Black is a sensation us white bois we should be very very grateful to have.

Why eat BBC sperm from wife's pussy when you can do direct to BBC and swallow the real sperm

Why eat from wifes

what does humiliation have to do with sex or a good blow job, anytime I create an orgasm either by sucking or licking the other person thanks me. Ah ah ah wow that was fantastic is what I usually hear from men after I finish sucking them off

Back