white husbands tasting black sperm...

[QUOTYE="beachcruzr, post: 83899Y8, member: 47316"] If I could find one I would and swallow his massive load.
tumblr_nvcdgyRRUG1rj2pebo1_400.jpg
[/QUOTE]
im ready!

I have sucked some black cock and tasted cum. My new thing is going down on my wife after i cum in her she thinks its. Weird but i told her i can stay high up on her clit and not getmy cum in my mouth last few times i sucked some out omg so nasty yet hot
I've never sucked a cock but lately my wife has been telling me to clean her up after sex. Her latest thing is for me to cum on her feet then she puts them in my mouth. I have to say I now look forward to it now!

Well for me it started with my wife feeding me back my sperm after she gave me a blowjob. This was quite some time ago. I had often kissed other women after oral sex, but none had kept my load but one afternoon Tracey after giving me head, kissed me and deposited the whole load back in my mouth and told me to swallow it. She became much more dominant in our relationship which led to her strapon and then interracial sex.

She began asking me to eat her down there after I came and after a while, she didn't have to ask, I just did it because I knew how much she liked it. She seemed to cum harder and sometimes only after I ate my load from her juicy box.

Once she had sex with her first black lover (she has had several now and its only been a month or so) it was generally expected I would do that. She loves having me eat her pussy after she has been with her lover(s). I must admit I do too.

Last week she had me get it straight from the source when I actually sucked my first black cock. I have done that twice now as well as allowed her bull to fuck my man pussy. Sucking her lover's cock and allowing them to take me allows me to show my gratitude for servicing my wife and allowing me to savor their load when they cum in her womb.

@WatchDawg,

Wow, you are so damn lucky and I am so jealous. Black guy are so sexy, masculine, strong and huge hung. Black guys are "real men".. I would love to be in your situation so I could worship and show my appreciation for those sexy Black Studs.;)

I have ate many loads of cum from black and white cock off all shapes and sizes. Some men have had me take their load after pulling out of my wife. I have licked cum of her tits, her belly, ass and mostly from her pussy. The first time was from her fingers when she put her cum filled hand out the van window. Most cum tastes similar but some is more bitter and the amount varies from one guy to another at various times. The most I had was five loads from black cedar.

Thinking bout it having the cuck consume the bull's sperm is a turn on for the reason that it mirrors the wife having had consumed the bull's cum. However, what's exciting about it is that they both consumed the cum in different manors. Furthermore, while the cuck consumes the cum of both the bull and the wife, neither consume his cum. Feel like I'm stating the obvious but it looks good written out.

Back