white husbands cut off..

Good hubby allowing your wife to live out her pre-married years even though you guys are married. I have often wondered about people who get married before experiencing life including sex and stuck with the same partner for life. But then again if you never had it you will never know what you have missed.
Very true, I just don't want her to not have those experiences. Especially since it's such a turn on for me. We have put off having ******* for 2 years, schedules and such. In that time we've agreed to give a full time cuckold marriage a try. Black men only of course lol

Very true, I just don't want her to not have those experiences. Especially since it's such a turn on for me. We have put off having ******* for 2 years, schedules and such. In that time we've agreed to give a full time cuckold marriage a try. Black men only of course lol
well good for you guys, a little advice having children is so over rated, plus expensive. I have two both graduated from college ******* Columbia Business school and ******* University Southern California, love them to death but man were they expensive. If it works for your marriage go for it, just know this children change everything.

well good for you guys, a little advice having children is so over rated, plus expensive. I have two both graduated from college ******* Columbia Business school and ******* University Southern California, love them to death but man were they expensive. If it works for your marriage go for it, just know this children change everything.
Yeah I hear that, at this point I could take it or leave it but she really wants it.

Good hubby allowing your wife to live out her pre-married years even though you guys are married. I have often wondered about people who get married before experiencing life including sex and stuck with the same partner for life. But then again if you never had it you will never know what you have missed.
We played with a couple in the 70's mostly swinging that had a similar situation. The wife was a virgin when she was married and had very little experience. After she was married she couldn't get enough sex and cuckolded her husband. She couldn't get enough sex with men and eventually became pregnant from a black co-worker. The marriage ended up in divorce because she was unhappy with his sexual performance. She had a white ******* with him and a bi-racial *******.

I have a feeling that you both are going to be so happy with this decision that you never want to stop.

Me and my husband introduced bbc in our relationship about 2 years ago and for the first year me and him would fuck as much as me and our bull did, but after the first year I decided to cut him off from my pussy, he can only use his tongue, which I think made this even more fun for both of us than it was at first because he enjoys it more and is constantly wanting to see me on a bbc lol.
I occasionally lightly fondle his dick until he cums but no more than that!

This is exactly how we have been for just over ten years now. When it's just us he doesn't even want to get himself off until he has gotten me off a couple times and that has been his own doing without any input from me :)

This issue about cutting off the hubby is a touchy subject. If a man is an excellent bread winner, the one bringing home the lion's share of the household's income, I feel he should be entitled to something.

However, being the top earner and being a man in the bedroom are two different things. On one hand you are a husband who shows your worth in earnings, in another, you show your lack of virility. It is a tough call.

The thing is too, that after some wives see and get a taste of black cock, they no longer want white in their pussy. Some don't even want in in their mouths. Again, it is a tough call.

Personally, the bold and demanding side of me believes small cock men who can't perform well should allow other men to have their wives as opposed to having them life a life devoid of true sexual gratification. I feel black men should be entitled to their wives pussy and what ever else they want to surrender.

What the wife decides to offer after that to her husband is up to the individual couples to decide or come to an agreement on.
With my last live-in I was the only one working so she had lots of time to get her pussy worked on. I was rarely cut off but worked so much and she had 1 guy that would come by in the morning and an old b/f coming by in the afternoon so they were naturally each fucking her more that I was, so I don't think she was worried about me. When I did get some usually, most of time, it was used. Sloppy seconds were on the menu along with creampie. Now she was not shy about anyone knowing she was an easy piece of ass. At a bar we hung out at it was common knowledge she was fucking around on me and no plan on stopping. It was so humiliating not knowing who knew and who didn't.

Yeah she has kept my dick away from her pussy for a good long time now, buts it's all part of our dynamic. Like most relationships, the dynamic will change and evolve. We never envisioned that we would push it as far as we have but without doubt its the hottest thing we have ever done. I'm locked up 90% of the time and get regular breaks. I think for many couples, the focus is rightly out on the woman's pleasure. However using myself as an example, being locked for so long and not being allowed to jerk off, orgasm, get a blowjob or sex, the cuckold can almost be forgotten about. He can become like extra baggage and told to wait outside etc while she gets what she needs from a bull (or these days often 2 bulls). However Jamie has not done this to me. I am not allowed sex anymore, but she does milk me once a week to help with the pressure that builds, but she still goes out of her way to tease me and to make me beg for release. For instance I've said before that she dresses slutty around the house or wears lingerie to bed, she will flirt with me in bed, touch me, play with my cage then order me to eat her out or to fuck her with the strapon. She spends a lot of energy keeping me fully involved. I'll give you a peak into her mind last night because I knew she had something planned. We have had a very long 3 weeks with work, so Last night she suggested we get an early night, so we went to bed at 20:45. What she wanted was for me was to pick out some lingerie she will use this weekend to visit Gregg. She wanted me to pick two pairs but unknown to me that after she modelled it for me she decided to wear it to bed for me. You can imagine how horny I am, I've been caged for 8 weeks already, another 3 or 4 left. So she wears this to bed, she flirts and touches me, sits on my face but at NO point am I allowed to touch her body with my hands. She will cuddle up to me all night but I'm not to touch her in a sexually suggestive way the whole night. So for the pleasure of having my sex queen in bed with lingerie, i make her come with my tongue but nothing else. I did that, but then around 11pm, I wake to her getting herself off again, I'm still not allowed to touch her, I not allowed to even watch her. Face the wall Michael.

So you all get the idea, she spends so much energy doing this and I absolutely adore her for doing it. I know in my heart that if I ever asked her to stop this lifestyle she would in a heartbeat. Yes I'm not allowed sex with her but it's so hot and I wouldn't change her in any way.

My two pennies lol. Mike

Michael, thanks for letting us into the dynamic you have with your wife. It’s not something I’d ever do but if it works for you and she still respects you as a man - then rock on. It’s good to hear your perspective on it. Let us hear from you more.

Your girl Jaime loves this role. It seems like she loves to dominate you as much as you loves BBC.

Yeah she has kept my dick away from her pussy for a good long time now, buts it's all part of our dynamic. Like most relationships, the dynamic will change and evolve. We never envisioned that we would push it as far as we have but without doubt its the hottest thing we have ever done. I'm locked up 90% of the time and get regular breaks. I think for many couples, the focus is rightly out on the woman's pleasure. However using myself as an example, being locked for so long and not being allowed to jerk off, orgasm, get a blowjob or sex, the cuckold can almost be forgotten about. He can become like extra baggage and told to wait outside etc while she gets what she needs from a bull (or these days often 2 bulls). However Jamie has not done this to me. I am not allowed sex anymore, but she does milk me once a week to help with the pressure that builds, but she still goes out of her way to tease me and to make me beg for release. For instance I've said before that she dresses slutty around the house or wears lingerie to bed, she will flirt with me in bed, touch me, play with my cage then order me to eat her out or to fuck her with the strapon. She spends a lot of energy keeping me fully involved. I'll give you a peak into her mind last night because I knew she had something planned. We have had a very long 3 weeks with work, so Last night she suggested we get an early night, so we went to bed at 20:45. What she wanted was for me was to pick out some lingerie she will use this weekend to visit Gregg. She wanted me to pick two pairs but unknown to me that after she modelled it for me she decided to wear it to bed for me. You can imagine how horny I am, I've been caged for 8 weeks already, another 3 or 4 left. So she wears this to bed, she flirts and touches me, sits on my face but at NO point am I allowed to touch her body with my hands. She will cuddle up to me all night but I'm not to touch her in a sexually suggestive way the whole night. So for the pleasure of having my sex queen in bed with lingerie, i make her come with my tongue but nothing else. I did that, but then around 11pm, I wake to her getting herself off again, I'm still not allowed to touch her, I not allowed to even watch her. Face the wall Michael.

So you all get the idea, she spends so much energy doing this and I absolutely adore her for doing it. I know in my heart that if I ever asked her to stop this lifestyle she would in a heartbeat. Yes I'm not allowed sex with her but it's so hot and I wouldn't change her in any way.

My two pennies lol. Mike
You two are great and this is exactly how it should be. She knows to keep teasing you and keep you so very horny even though its a lot of work for her. Then she gets to have great sex with other men that can be what a husband can’t.

We've had not official declaration, but in recent months, she is only interested in being eaten and having toys used on her. She does let me make myself cum if I do a good job and give her multiples. It has been surprisingly fun and intimate. She is craving BBC, though, and the search continues!
Hi my hot wife is out with her black boyfriend tonight and I’m home locked in chastity

We've had not official declaration, but in recent months, she is only interested in being eaten and having toys used on her. She does let me make myself cum if I do a good job and give her multiples. It has been surprisingly fun and intimate. She is craving BBC, though, and the search continues!
In my last live-in g/f For a long time I was not cut off just other guys had more opportunity because I worked so much and she didn't at all. I pretty much waited my turn. She had 1 guy she fucked 1 night a week and 2 others several times a week and every other weekend when I was out of town. She got all the sex she wanted I was way down on the list and usually it was used when I did get some. I just didn't know who busted the nut in her. Finally she stopped offering and I felt like I was begging. She had all the cock she wanted and never worked. She cucked me in more ways than one.

Back