white husbands cut off..

Me and my husband introduced bbc in our relationship about 2 years ago and for the first year me and him would fuck as much as me and our bull did, but after the first year I decided to cut him off from my pussy, he can only use his tongue, which I think made this even more fun for both of us than it was at first because he enjoys it more and is constantly wanting to see me on a bbc lol.
I occasionally lightly fondle his dick until he cums but no more than that!
does he suck your bulls cock after
he's fucked you in your ass

my husband hasn't fucked me in over two years his dick is to small and since i slide the tip of it he can't even get hard. I'm teaching him to clean a dick off after he's been fucked ..he's reality good at it .
Your hubby is fortunate to have a wife like you. I have been slowly and very delicately trying to steer my wife to cuckold me but not having much progress. I would love to see my wife taking BBC even if it develops that she no longer wants to fuck me.

Once the white cuck witnesses the ecstacy provided the wife by the BBC Bull... for hours on end, what's the point of trying. Realizing there is no way you have ever satisfied her needs and never will... it is selfish and humiliating to even try. Written by jacky the cuck.

well said man....well said

We have but it's not because I'm a pussy like all these wannabes talk in here. I was my wife's first everything whereas I was with a lot of women before her. Even 2 celebrities. After opening up about fantasies and such we both loved the idea of exploring her slutty side together, Since She never really did when she was younger. There's nothing hotter than watching her and wanting her but not being able to have her. Licking and worshipping her body has become sex for us and I have really enjoyed it and love pampering my wife in his manner.

Once the white cuck witnesses the ecstacy provided the wife by the BBC Bull... for hours on end, what's the point of trying. Realizing there is no way you have ever satisfied her needs and never will... it is selfish and humiliating to even try. Written by jacky the cuck.
This is so true !
After the 1st time I watched my wife with her bull it made me realise how terrible I was in bed, he could last for hours and he could make my wife scream with *******, something I've never done in all our years of marriage.
I pretty much became pussy free from that moment on , except for a couple of sloppy seconds in the early days.

This issue about cutting off the hubby is a touchy subject. If a man is an excellent bread winner, the one bringing home the lion's share of the household's income, I feel he should be entitled to something.

However, being the top earner and being a man in the bedroom are two different things. On one hand you are a husband who shows your worth in earnings, in another, you show your lack of virility. It is a tough call.

The thing is too, that after some wives see and get a taste of black cock, they no longer want white in their pussy. Some don't even want in in their mouths. Again, it is a tough call.

Personally, the bold and demanding side of me believes small cock men who can't perform well should allow other men to have their wives as opposed to having them life a life devoid of true sexual gratification. I feel black men should be entitled to their wives pussy and what ever else they want to surrender.

What the wife decides to offer after that to her husband is up to the individual couples to decide or come to an agreement on.

If you guys are cool with that, to each his own. I will not cast judgment. That said there are hubbys who want sex, and if a howife likes me, I will have her give her man what I think he deserves. I will have her give it to him well too, and I can be covincing. This is where the training factor, or one of them comes in. When I explain the logic behind it to a wife, I can get her to see how it applies.

Yeah that is absolutely cool of You too to allow it. Like You said to each their own. i have been with my Wife for a long time and this is just kind of how the chips fell for us. i am also very submissive and She is a switch so to She allows her dominate side to come out with me and Her submissive side to come out with Bulls.

Yeah that is absolutely cool of You too to allow it. Like You said to each their own. i have been with my Wife for a long time and this is just kind of how the chips fell for us. i am also very submissive and She is a switch so to She allows her dominate side to come out with me and Her submissive side to come out with Bulls.
Many white wives are like this, exactly as you have described.

We have but it's not because I'm a pussy like all these wannabes talk in here. I was my wife's first everything whereas I was with a lot of women before her. Even 2 celebrities. After opening up about fantasies and such we both loved the idea of exploring her slutty side together, Since She never really did when she was younger. There's nothing hotter than watching her and wanting her but not being able to have her. Licking and worshipping her body has become sex for us and I have really enjoyed it and love pampering my wife in his manner.
Good hubby allowing your wife to live out her pre-married years even though you guys are married. I have often wondered about people who get married before experiencing life including sex and stuck with the same partner for life. But then again if you never had it you will never know what you have missed.

Back