white husbands cut off..

Michael has been cut off for months, approaching one year. He hasn't been inside me for that entire period and he has been kept under lock & key for around 8 months. He gets release for health reasons but no sex. My bull also suggested this, I had decided already it was the way to go. 2019 is going to be a long year because it's my intention to keep him pussyfree for the entire calendar year. Yes babe you read that correctly.
Jamie xoxox
Good luck in the New Year with your desires. My wife has kept me pussy free for 9yrs.

We don't see what the big deal is being cut off from pussy if both agree. I am lucky to get pussy 4 times a years, but masturbate at least once a day. 12 years on we are both happy, and the reality is, I masturbated 4 times a day before losing my virginity at 22yo, have masturbated twice a day at least everyday since (i'm52yo) and i'm still here and happy in life, so is my wife. Being pussy free isn't always a marriage killer.

We don't see what the big deal is being cut off from pussy if both agree. I am lucky to get pussy 4 times a years, but masturbate at least once a day. 12 years on we are both happy, and the reality is, I masturbated 4 times a day before losing my virginity at 22yo, have masturbated twice a day at least everyday since (i'm52yo) and i'm still here and happy in life, so is my wife. Being pussy free isn't always a marriage killer.

Love you guys! :)

Long stretches without sex with my wife. Going on 3 months now. In 2017, I was pussy free. I try to talk her into the occasion hand job. She always tell me, white boys with little dick have to play with their own peepees. We do still kiss. I’m always amazed at how passionate she kisses me when she is getting pounded by a big black dick!

Last edited:
Michael has been cut off for months, approaching one year. He hasn't been inside me for that entire period and he has been kept under lock & key for around 8 months. He gets release for health reasons but no sex. My bull also suggested this, I had decided already it was the way to go. 2019 is going to be a long year because it's my intention to keep him pussyfree for the entire calendar year. Yes babe you read that correctly.
Jamie xoxox
That is so fucking hot. I hope he gets to clean you up everytime! You are fucking hot. I would pay money to clean you up.

yes...my husband is pretty much cut off from being intimate with me. when he objects I remind him that it...seeing me being shared, was his idea so he must learn to live with the consequences. if he is permited...and only by my bulls permission, he is always to wear a condom with me

This is the ideal situation. If the husband is allowed any at all it should be with a condom only.

My wife made me wear a condom and I had to pull out and jerk off to cum because she wanted to be sure I didn't get any cum near her. Now I'm totally cut off and belive that's how it should be.

That is so fucking hot. I hope he gets to clean you up everytime! You are fucking hot. I would pay money to clean you up.
. Thank you ;). He hasnt cleaned me yet. This particular fantasy is mine. I want him cleaning my pussy after every bull while caged but he has been obstinate regarding this. But I'm confident I'll get ,y way. I always do when it comes to sex.
Jxoxoxo

yes...my husband is pretty much cut off from being intimate with me. when he objects I remind him that it...seeing me being shared, was his idea so he must learn to live with the consequences. if he is permited...and only by my bulls permission, he is always to wear a condom with me
Lol, until he files for divorce....

Back