White guys, why do you love BBC?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by Blankall, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Littlescottyboy

Littlescottyboy Member

I love all cock but prefer BBC because as an early teen it was my first experience and I only had BBC till I was 24yrs so it's not only what I got used to but most blk guys are more dominant than white guys. I love dominating men and for me black men are superior and I know some people say it's a myth but from my experience (with a rather large sample) black men definitely have larger cocks on average. I love black men!!!

2. AussieCuck88

AussieCuck88 Member

Australia
    I love the skin contrast on the bodies and love the bodies they have so cut and chiseled from hard black granite gets me hot hoping one day i will get to watch my wife fuck one and me getting to clean up his hot seed,

jackonory and Littlescottyboy like this.
  3. FirenFlame

FirenFlame Active Member

US
    For me it's their dominate attitude and their stamina, most can fuck for a really long time. Plus I'm a bit of a size queen so I love the feeling of being stuffed full and feeling it deep when he finally cums.

4. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Well-Known Member

You've probably heard the expression "It's not the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog that matters!"
    Well for my wife and I "It's not the cock in her pussy but the pleasure a big black cock in her pussy provides that matters!"

firedogg81 and Littlescottyboy like this.
  5. cornutocornuta

cornutocornuta Well-Known Member Gold Member

Portugal
    Yes, but it's not easy to find BWC. That exists, of course, but that is the exception.

6. wm36

wm36 Member

US
    The contrast is one of my favorite things about taking BBC. I have been disappointed when I found a BC that was smaller then me, but over all, I also enjoy the size. Not only length, but girth as well. When my mouth is stretched around him as he enters my mouth its hot. When he turns me around, and lines up behind me its even more fun. I have taken BWC, but its just not the same for me.

Littlescottyboy likes this.
  7. Ranger2seveBBC

Ranger2seveBBC New Member Gold Member

US
    my reason is that BBC thickness and overall are dominating they have the power stamina .

8. Tylkayl

Tylkayl Member

Hypnos

9. ijerkofftobbc

ijerkofftobbc Active Member Gold Member

US
    the size,the color,the taste,the scent,the big loads