White guys, why do you love BBC?

I love servicing and being mounted by a BBC. More importantly I enjoy large cocks. Color to me isn't important. Size is everything. I have found that blacks on average are my size or bigger. I have found many white cocks that where big as well. A big cock is all that matters.

I love the size, feel, and smell of a hard cock. When it enters my mouth its wonderful. Feeling it grown even more in my mouth is the best. Second only to when he has mounted me.

I'm not attracted to bbc myself, but I enjoy the hot erotic fantasy of a beautiful white woman and a strong black man enjoying eachother sexually.

When I see a beautiful white woman, I always imagine her having sex with a black man. It's a hot thought, but in a non-cuck kinda way.

That first black cock I will never forget he said very softly,that he wanted me to service him,and if I did he’d make sure no one bothered me and that he would protect me. I was so afraid so I said ok, then he stood next to my bunk and said to pull it out. He was about 6’ tall and very well built , and when I pulled his shorts down I was staring at a cock that was huge at least 10 plus inches and as thick as my wrist and so black it was blue in color. I was shaking with fear and excitement at the same time,I lifted the tip of him to my lips and slowly took him in my mouth, and the taste was so strong that I thought I can’t do this. But I was wrong I began to suck him and feel him grow in my mouth that I was soon lost in serving him, his cock just kept growing and soon he was ******* me with it, he told me to relax and take my time and he sat on the bunk and I knelt between his strong black thighs and began again.i sucked his huge cock until he started groaning with desire to explode and held my head in place as he filled my mouth with his hot seed, I was hooked I sucked his cock again because the taste of his hot cum was like nothing I’d ever done sexually. I fell in love with black cock that nite and only long to service another one now!

That first black cock I will never forget he said very softly,that he wanted me to service him,and if I did he’d make sure no one bothered me and that he would protect me. I was so afraid so I said ok, then he stood next to my bunk and said to pull it out. He was about 6’ tall and very well built , and when I pulled his shorts down I was staring at a cock that was huge at least 10 plus inches and as thick as my wrist and so black it was blue in color. I was shaking with fear and excitement at the same time,I lifted the tip of him to my lips and slowly took him in my mouth, and the taste was so strong that I thought I can’t do this. But I was wrong I began to suck him and feel him grow in my mouth that I was soon lost in serving him, his cock just kept growing and soon he was ******* me with it, he told me to relax and take my time and he sat on the bunk and I knelt between his strong black thighs and began again.i sucked his huge cock until he started groaning with desire to explode and held my head in place as he filled my mouth with his hot seed, I was hooked I sucked his cock again because the taste of his hot cum was like nothing I’d ever done sexually. I fell in love with black cock that nite and only long to service another one now!

It's so interesting to me that in any scenario where BLACK MEN and white boys are put together the male/female dynamic always plays out along the lines of BLACK/white. In any kind of correctional facility anywhere in the world where BLACK MEN are housed together with white boys, you always see that all the white boys become little lilly white wives to BLACK MEN! BLACK= MAN, and white=woman. Everybody knows that a white boy going to prison is going to make some BLACK MAN very happy! They all know that the white boy is going to be a BLACK MAN'S wife, white boys know that need to be good girls to their BLACK Husbands, and preform their wifely duties every night!

The reason is simple... BLACKS are the most MASCULINE, dominant, and the physically strongest race. Whites are the most FEMININE, submissive, and physically Beautiful race, it is only natural that white boys would take on their appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!

I'm happy you found a powerful BIG BLACK MAN to be a willing white, blushing bride to! Did he also FUCK you, were you getting BLACKED RAW too, or just sucking BLACK COCK?! I hope he was also banging your bare bottom out!!!

Back