White guys, why do you love BBC?

Its about turned on by SUBMISSION for me...and an oral fetish...
What reasons do you think there is for your attraction to BBC?

For me I fine the contrast really attractive and there is something perfect about BBC.

For me I fine the contrast really attractive and there is something perfect about BBC.

For me, I'm not really sure, but I think it is party the taboo and party the mystique, and just the idea of having one of those big, dark, enticing looking cocks in one of my holes.

I enjoy the firmness thickness girth length contrast against my skin and in my mouth and how much Cumm they shoot. Another is how much BLAXK MEN. Enjoy controlling a white boi
I enjoy the same thing... But watching my black cock go in and out a white Boys asshole or a white woman's pussy for all that matters... Just like seeing black in white

For me, it's the lovely look of them. Add to the fact that the first load i ever took in my mouth was a nice BBC that i sucked off at a local adult bookstore that has gloryholes. Been hooked ever since.

I respect my wife's wishes to be with a BBC so anything I can do to assist this is where I am at and comfortable with doing. It's all about her and what she wants.

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina

Probably you have already known my story. I had a hard sexual life because it was a summatory of bad experiences with different wrong girls. Perhaps they were the wrong girls but I had my own problems too.
When I finally met the girl who was going to become in my wife, she was still having a relationship with a black guy. We worked together in the same building for almost a years, until he was moved to another área. Susie and me bcame in great Friends. She used to talk with me about different topics included sex. I noticed her experiences turned me on, so I used to asked her about her sexual experiences with Axel, her black boyfriend.
I could understand that he has an incredible stamina, despite his cock was normal. Throught my wife's stories, I found myself wishing her tohave sex with him in front of me. I felt diminished before her great virility and this is something that turned me on like crazy.