White guys: How did you start sucking BBC?

The first cock I sucked was?

• White

• Black

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Es war eigentlich ne Wette.Ich lutschte seinen Schwanz auf dem Schulklo.Das erzählte er schnell rum.Von da an wollten es auch andere.Die Jungs kamen sogar zu mir nach Hause.14 Tage später wurde ich das erste mal gefickt!!

I had sucked off some friends when I was in my teens, just messing around. My wife and I were well into the swinging lifestyle and my wife had not been turned into a BBC addict yet, but I was trying to set her up with a guy. We weren't looking for color, just responsible, good guys. This particular black guy and I were talking and we agreed to meet and then if we hit it off I was going to introduce her to him.

The day we were to meet, (at a restaurant) he suggested we go back to the house and maybe watch some of my wife and I on video that we had recorded. We we got to my house and put some videos on, he literally pulled out his cock, and said "help me out". I didn't really know what he meant, but kind of did know. He flatly said "come give me head". Almost in a trance, I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock. Goddamn it was hot. Midway through he told me to go get a pair of my wife's panties that he wanted to cum in them. I came back, gave him the panties, and he said ' get back on it". I dropped to my knees once again and sucked him for probably 10 minutes or so with him progressively pushing my head down on him farther and farther. Finally, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, and said "get on my nuts, I'm gonna cum". So I proceeded to tongue his nuts as he came in her panties. I've been hooked on sucking black cock since.

I ended up downloading Grindr and found Tre. He was an older black guy(in his 50s) that lived downtown. I remember being so nervous I was shaking as I was driving to his apartment. He called me while I was driving and told me “to be Good boy and get him a black&mild” which I did. By the time I got to the apartment I was insanely nervous and it only grew. Turns out he lived in a section 8 apartment and you had to sigh in which made me so uncomfortable but I made up a name and went up to his apartment. When he opened the door I was so disappointed, he looked nothing like his profile pics at all but I was already there. He rolled a blunt and we smoked and made chit chat. About half way through the blunt he pulled his pants down and grabbed me by the hair and pushed me down to the floor. He asked if I’d ever sucked black cock before and I said no. He told me how to use my tongue on his shaft and how to relax my throat. Soon I was getting the hang of it and he started to fuck my face as he could tell I was getting use to it. Then he pulled it out of my mouth and started smack all 9inches of his black cock off my face. He said he wanted me to smell like cock, I was so turned on I moaned. He pushed me all the way down onto his cock and held me there. While I was trying not to gag he reach down my back to my ass and managed to ******* a finger into my ass making me squeal. He laughed and asked if I’d taken dick before and said “no daddy but you can fuck me if you want”. He called me a good slut but that I was to tight and he just wanted to get off and be done so he started to quicken his pace and held me down again on his cock and filled my belly with his cum.
Hot

We were at a party in College & drinking & smoking pot. This black friend was teasing me and my ndick was hard. He suddenly kissed me with his tongue in my mouth and his hand in my crotch. I was finished. There were several others there asnd He took me down in front of everyone. I remember my climax as he was fucking my ass and I had another guys cock in my mouth.
That was the night everyone knew I was now gay. I did not want to be gay but that night was an eye opener. Now years later I realize that they knew I was gay before I did.
That sounds hot))

Es war eigentlich ne Wette.Ich lutschte seinen Schwanz auf dem Schulklo.Das erzählte er schnell rum.Von da an wollten es auch andere.Die Jungs kamen sogar zu mir nach Hause.14 Tage später wurde ich das erste mal gefickt!!
Ich beneide dich!!! Das stelle ich mir extrem geil vor und wünschte mir wäre es damals auch so ergangen wie dir!

I've never sucked a black cock. My only sexual contact with blacks is that I got my cock sucked by two different gay black guys when I was in my later teens. That being said, since my divorce I have become obsessed with black cock, with my constant fantasy being the single white boi being gangbang spit-roasted by as many hung black guys as possible.

Attachments

• pic_3_big.gif
    pic_3_big.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
you will never be able to stop
So true! That first experience was so erotic. I felt him getting very hot & I knew I was about to get his load. Wow, it was fantastic. Most went down my throat but some sprayed on my face. He said I was a good little sissyboi. It was humiliating but I loved it. He said from now on you gonna suck me whenever I need it & I said yes.

The second black man I sucked was older. Hard 7”cock. He was firm but gentle. Held my head with one hand and told me what a good white cocksucker I was. Told me to take his nut and not swallow but show. I did and the he said swallow my cum, you slutty white sissy.
Very nice. Not all black men are that nice. I have had my face slapped hard by a hard cock & told I was a sissy bitch. I begged him not to take my anus but he said stfu & took me. I cried out loud and it was very painful. He did not care. He just wanted to humiliate and hurt me. It was a set up by my lesbian step *******

I've never sucked a black cock. My only sexual contact with blacks is that I got my cock sucked by two different gay black guys when I was in my later teens. That being said, since my divorce I have become obsessed with black cock, with my constant fantasy being the single white boi being gangbang spit-roasted by as many hung black guys as possible.
Have you had any sexual experience with any dick?

Back