White guy in my 20s suffering from severe inferior complex in front of black men

Hahaha, that's a good point!!
I mean yeah in your mind you might think you are.
But when that black Mandingo is pounding your wife with 11 thick inches and getting her pregnant or stalest she is hoping he gets her pregnant you just as much a cuck as anyone with a bbc slut wife.

I mean yeah in your mind you might think you are.
But when that black Mandingo is pounding your wife with 11 thick inches and getting her pregnant or stalest she is hoping he gets her pregnant you just as much a cuck as anyone with a bbc slut wife.
No cuck here, lol! I was agreeing with you!!

No cuck here, lol! I was agreeing with you!!
I know. I’m a cuck I can admit that. But stag that cock looks like maybe 5 or 6. And it’s always looks bigger from underneath. But just cuz you’re able to pick up on a few desperate ugly housewives does not make you a stag. Your woman is not fucking those Mandingo studs cuz you telling her too. She is fucking them cuz your small as cock is not big enough for her. So your only choice is to keep going after fat housewives. Which she don’t care cuz she getting what she wants

I'm a Stag myself. You can be a BWC bull and still enjoy having a wife that fucks BBC. It's worked for us for 20 years. I love banging married pussy and cucking small cocked beta husbands. I also love that my wife is a BBC slut. It is possible to enjoy both worlds. View attachment 6604299
Ok your cock vs my cock. I’m a cuck and admit it. Anyone here really think your is that much bigger to where you can call yourself. A bwc bull. Ok if picking up on ugly housewives while your wife is fucking bbc is the qualifier fine but I contend there is no such thing as a stag. Only bulls and cucks and you can’t be both.

Attachments

• 94BA616E-A9CB-46D3-BB7D-BB1DF05015EF.jpeg
    94BA616E-A9CB-46D3-BB7D-BB1DF05015EF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Staghubby is a fake. I found a post of his from 2021 where he claimed he was black.

Ok your cock vs my cock. I’m a cuck and admit it. Anyone here really think your is that much bigger to where you can call yourself. A bwc bull. Ok if picking up on ugly housewives while your wife is fucking bbc is the qualifier fine but I contend there is no such thing as a stag. Only bulls and cucks and you can’t be both.
well, I'm not married and I don't pick up ugly housewives, I most just fuck girls my age, most them pretty hot.
For the record I fuck like a stud in bed, the only reason I became like this is berceuse I've learned many black are bigger, and found out they fuck even better than I do when I was in threesome with them.

so yeah I don't want to consider myself a cuck, since I can have no problem dominating girls in bed.

well, I'm not married and I don't pick up ugly housewives, I most just fuck girls my age, most them pretty hot.
For the record I fuck like a stud in bed, the only reason I became like this is berceuse I've learned many black are bigger, and found out they fuck even better than I do when I was in threesome with them.

so yeah I don't want to consider myself a cuck, since I can have no problem dominating girls in bed.
I get it. So than you’re not a cuck. Color don’t mean anything my guy. The staghubby guy is fake. So don’t take his advice

I get it. So than you’re not a cuck. Color don’t mean anything my guy. The staghubby guy is fake. So don’t take his advice
actually I think his take is pretty ideal to me, an open marriage arrangement can satisfy both sides of my desire, I mainly want to dominant, but also sometimes get dominated by other men (who are actually physically superior than me)

Back