White girls can't dance?

I most certainly CAN dance!

I'm maybe not as limber or as light on my feet as I use to be
(.... Ha! My feet AND the scale can verify that!).
But I've been known to " be shakin what she got"!! ❤
you're so hot!!!! I wonder when you're gonna head down to San Diego again!! I need to fill you up so good!!!

I've chatted with several lovely white ladies on this site. When I ask them if they can hold their own on the dance floor (modern black music) most of them confess, "I can't dance." White ladies, can you dance?
Ok that may well be true but i also know this to be very true them white girls sure can take a big black cock pounding & come back for more better than any other race of women & thats a fact.

I've chatted with several lovely white ladies on this site. When I ask them if they can hold their own on the dance floor (modern black music) most of them confess, "I can't dance." White ladies, can you dance?
I think that's a myth, a lot of white girls take dance classes, ballet, ballroom, and even hip hop. It's straight white men, who can't (or won't) dance ...

Hell yeah she can, and the way she moves her body could make a dead man cum😁

Back