White gang-bang vs one black man

My wife and I were reminiscing about our years of sexual play and we had a good laugh about her first gang-bang. I love being her cuck hubby and my role was finding men to please her. She wanted a gang-bang for her 30th birthday. A bi guy we had been playing with was a student at Princeton, and he arranged for 5 friends to join him in her gang-bang, but we had to keep his bi side secret. When the night came, I had her naked, restrained to the bed, and blindfolded. Walking into the bedroom, seeing her like that, they pounced on her. She had hands and mouths all over her and was enjoying the attention. They released her ankle restraints, and got her legs in the air. Probably with all the excitement, as each had a turn, each came-off pretty fast, even those who went twice. Watching her, I did not see her orgasm, like I thought she would. As they started getting dressed, all of a sudden, she thrust her hips in the air, and in a voice that actually sounded scary and demanding, "Goddamit, somebody fuck me!" "Fuck me now!" It was a surreal site, cum oozing from her pussy, hips thrusting up, and her demanding to be fucked. One of the guys commented that she has a problem. The problem was them. Being the loving hubby, I used my tongue (yummy creampie) and three fingers to give her what she now calls 'mini orgasms'. The bi guy came back after the rest left, and together we work on her pussy, then removed her blindfold so she could masturbate while he and I put on a show.

For those who have not seen my wife's first night with a black man...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wifes-first-bbc.118831/

Back